The Student Room Group

Loan

Hello,my name is Elisabete Fernandes Jose,customer number 66876613788 and Student finance show me that I would receive the postgraduate in full and you only paid me for September, why? I was waiting to receive it on January 15th...? thank you
Original post by Elisabetejose
Hello,my name is Elisabete Fernandes Jose,customer number 66876613788 and Student finance show me that I would receive the postgraduate in full and you only paid me for September, why? I was waiting to receive it on January 15th...? thank you

Hi Elisabete,

We would not normally pay your full loan in 1 payment. It would be split into 3 payments if your course is over 1 year, it would be 6 payments if the course was 2 years. When did you start your course and did you get a payment today?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi Elisabete,

We would not normally pay your full loan in 1 payment. It would be split into 3 payments if your course is over 1 year, it would be 6 payments if the course was 2 years. When did you start your course and did you get a payment today?

Thanks, Drew

Hi,I started a 11 September and the curse is for 1 year and they pay the first payment on 12 September and they don’t pay today,I have in my account the second one on 15 January today and the last one on 8 April
Original post by undefined
Hi,I started a 11 September and the curse is for 1 year and they pay the first payment on 12 September and they don’t pay today,I have in my account the second one on 15 January today and the last one on 8 April

Hi Elisabete,

When you log into your online account what is your payment status? The payment can take up to 5pm on the day before you receive it.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
Original post by Drew SLC
Hi Elisabete,

When you log into your online account what is your payment status? The payment can take up to 5pm on the day before you receive it.

Thanks, Drew

Okay I’m going check,I will let you know,thank you
Hi Elisabete,

You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending