The Student Room Group

Exeter law offers 21

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Evidza
Yes for an application made on 29 Jan.

Congrats to them!

It’s so weird because a couple of us on these threads have been waiting for ages! I’ve been waiting since October :frown:
Reply 21
You'll hear something before September. I promise :wink:
I haven't received an offer yet, but I only recently applied - I've already got my grades, just hoping I can get an offer!! good luck to everyone else applying!!:smile:
Original post by oliverg1313
Same here, just the acknowledgement email, applied on the 9th.

I applied at the end of Jan, and haven't heard anything yet but I've already got my A-level results
(A*AB), do you guys think I could still get an offer?

Good luck to everyone applying!!:smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Niaellakhadime
I applied at the end of Jan, and haven't heard anything yet but I've already got my A-level results
(A*AB), do you guys think I could still get an offer?

Good luck to everyone applying!!:smile:

Yeah of course. They equal to AAA which is Exeter’s base offer anyway. And also I’m sure your application is really strong. Good luck and let us know when you get an offer!
Original post by Bigfabe03
Yeah of course. They equal to AAA which is Exeter’s base offer anyway. And also I’m sure your application is really strong. Good luck and let us know when you get an offer!

Aww thank you so much!!
Good luck to you too!!:h:
Reply 26
Original post by Niaellakhadime
Aww thank you so much!!
Good luck to you too!!:h:

:smile:)!
how long did it take for most people to hear offers. I applied in December and haven’t heard a thing:frown:
Reply 28
Original post by ziggywiggy88
how long did it take for most people to hear offers. I applied in December and haven’t heard a thing:frown:

I haven’t heard since October :/
I haven’t heard since October :/

I haven’t heard since December :frown: better than a rejection I guess tho so fingers crossed for the both of us!
Reply 30
Original post by ziggywiggy88
I haven’t heard since December :frown: better than a rejection I guess tho so fingers crossed for the both of us!

Exactly!
Reply 31
Any recent offers anyone. Still waiting and losing optimism.
Reply 32
Original post by z142
Any recent offers anyone. Still waiting and losing optimism.

Same :frown:
Reply 33
Same :frown:

What are your thoughts on it? I'm looking at my email day for an update.
I got an offer in early January for AAA... I hope I can get the grades!
Reply 35
Original post by laloth123
I got an offer in early January for AAA... I hope I can get the grades!

Nice congratulations!
Original post by z142
Nice congratulations!

thank you! Im not sure if ill get the grades but I'm hopeful! Are you waiting for an offer? If so, Im sure you'll get one soon!
Reply 37
Original post by laloth123
thank you! Im not sure if ill get the grades but I'm hopeful! Are you waiting for an offer? If so, Im sure you'll get one soon!

Yeah, you'll be fine just perform well in whatever assessment is in front of you. I'm still waiting yes I've been waiting a while now so I'm losing a bit of optimism. I'd really like to go to Exeter tbh. By the way, were your UCAS grades AAA? As well as do you know anyone who got a lower offer than that and isn't contextual?

Thanks
Good luck!
Reply 38
Original post by z142
What are your thoughts on it? I'm looking at my email day for an update.

I’m not sure. It’s really weird how they’re taking this long to get back to us. Still keeping calm though as we haven’t got a rejection 😂
Original post by z142
Yeah, you'll be fine just perform well in whatever assessment is in front of you. I'm still waiting yes I've been waiting a while now so I'm losing a bit of optimism. I'd really like to go to Exeter tbh. By the way, were your UCAS grades AAA? As well as do you know anyone who got a lower offer than that and isn't contextual?

Thanks
Good luck!

heyyy yeah my UCAS grades are AAA, and I know a few people who have gotten contextual offers, but no-one I know has gotten lower than AAA without contextual. Also don't worry because they have a while to finish the offers so its probably just because they have a lot of offers to go through!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending