The Student Room Group

Committing igcse/gcse content into memory

Sooo, I was wondering, when should I ideally be able to memorize all the content for my igcse exams? As in how many momths or weeks before the exam?
You should be able to recall knowledge after you studied that topic and 'revise as you go'....but I absolutely haven't done this! Id say a couple of months before exams are best but weeks should be okay, whatever eases your exam stress!
Original post by Froggytime
You should be able to recall knowledge after you studied that topic and 'revise as you go'....but I absolutely haven't done this! Id say a couple of months before exams are best but weeks should be okay, whatever eases your exam stress!

Do you think 2 months is enough to memorize all biology and chemistry igcse content?
Original post by Ileenileen
Do you think 2 months is enough to memorize all biology and chemistry igcse content?

you will be fine!! good luck <3

you will be fine!! good luck <3 find fun ways of doing a little revision a day and it wont be too stressful
Original post by Froggytime
you will be fine!! good luck <3 find fun ways of doing a little revision a day and it wont be too stressful

Thank you so muchh!!! I feel much more motivated :smile::smile:. Oh and how many past papers/ practice questions would you recommend a day? should i repeat them?
Thank you so muchh!!! I feel much more motivated :smile::smile:. Oh and how many past papers/ practice questions would you recommend a day? should i repeat them?

either do 1 past paper or a few questions a day! Too many and I find my brain just melts, mindmaps and little cards are good too for information that isn't in past papers yet! Well done for a revision focus before exams, so many wait until the week before :0

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending