The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
do u need interviews to get into college?
Reply 2
yeah........
Reply 3
gossip_girl
today i got a letter for an interview a college! its my first one so im kinda excited! but tehn kinda worried cos they asked me to bring things that i dont have......

a brain?
Reply 4
Bilal786
do u need interviews to get into college?

if you didn't, she wouldn't be having one, now would she.

unless, of course, the person in question happens to be a compulsive liar....

ok, i take your point.
Reply 5
ever heard of a blog?
Reply 6
im not a lier!
Reply 7
gossip_girl
im not a lier!

nor a speller
Reply 8
Good luck on your interview, I'm sure it will go fine.
Reply 9
trev
Good luck on your interview, I'm sure it will go fine.

owww thanks! :smile:
Reply 10
Welcome. What A-levels are you planning to take?
Reply 11
trev
Welcome. What A-levels are you planning to take?

french, eng lit, sociology, rs/re
Reply 12
Cool.
gossip_girl
french, eng lit, sociology, rs/re

tres bien
Reply 14
lgs98jonee
tres bien

yeah the problem being that ui cant speak french! but i like it so i thought i may aswell do it......i have to get a c to even get a chance to get in it and then i have to have an invetview with her french person!
Reply 15
gossip_girl
yeah the problem being that ui cant speak french! but i like it so i thought i may aswell do it......i have to get a c to even get a chance to get in it and then i have to have an invetview with her french person!

wot did u get in ur mocks for french cos i dunno bout where u are but the colleges near me presume u will get the same grades at gcse as u did in you mocks
Reply 16
you will have to get at least grade B in your gcse french in order to do A level french, same almost with all other subjects. If you get a C or below in GCSe you cant expect anything good at A levels
Reply 17
angel D
wot did u get in ur mocks for french cos i dunno bout where u are but the colleges near me presume u will get the same grades at gcse as u did in you mocks

i dont know what i got cos we took the mocks a week before we broke up so i should get them when we go back
Reply 18
IZZY!
you will have to get at least grade B in your gcse french in order to do A level french, same almost with all other subjects. If you get a C or below in GCSe you cant expect anything good at A levels

O M G! your joking right?
Reply 19
gossip_girl
O M G! your joking right?

what i said is quite possible, so put some effort to get at least B. it isnt that hard with languages.

Latest

Trending

Trending