The Student Room Group

Social Work Year 1 timetable

Hi I was wondering if anyone can give me an example of their first year timetable please? I’m a mature student with kids and I just want to get a feel for contact time. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Kellie_google
Hi I was wondering if anyone can give me an example of their first year timetable please? I’m a mature student with kids and I just want to get a feel for contact time. Thanks

Hi Kellie, i’ve just got my first year timetable it’s Monday 9-3 Tuesday 9-3 and Wednesday 9-12!
I understand the stress of childcare it’s giving me anxiety 🤦🏻*♀️
Reply 2
Hey! Ah wow that’s not too bad where are you going? Well you’d think mine would be straight forward but my eldest is starting year 13 and she is an utter nightmare to get out of the house so she’s causing me more stress than the little one who’s 6 🤣
Reply 3
Hey! Ah wow that’s not too bad where are you going? Well you’d think mine would be straight forward but my eldest is starting year 13 and she is an utter nightmare to get out of the house so she’s causing me more stress than the little one who’s 6 🤣

I’m going to Salford where are you going? haha i’ve got all that to come, luckily my little boy is only three so i don’t have that to content with just yet 😂
Reply 4
Northumbria if I don’t bottle it haha! My middle one is 13 and absolutely no trouble thank god! I’m 43 so I think a lot of my anxiety is around whether my brain still works the way it used to 🤣
Reply 5
Northumbria if I don’t bottle it haha! My middle one is 13 and absolutely no trouble thank god! I’m 43 so I think a lot of my anxiety is around whether my brain still works the way it used to 🤣

Ooh Kellie I’m also a mature student starting social work at Northumbria (and my eldest is going into year 13!) I was wondering about the timetable too as there doesn’t seem to be much information on blackboard 😑 x
Reply 6
Original post by ck1983
Ooh Kellie I’m also a mature student starting social work at Northumbria (and my eldest is going into year 13!) I was wondering about the timetable too as there doesn’t seem to be much information on blackboard 😑 x

Yey another student! All I’ve seen is young ones I’ve dropped you a message
Reply 7
Yey another student! All I’ve seen is young ones I’ve dropped you a message

I was worried that I’d be the only mature student! Even though I love my almost 18 year old the thought of being old enough to be a mam to all the students in my class was making me more nervous than the actual course! Hopefully once I’ve posted this I’ll be able to reply to your message x
Reply 8
Hiya
For some reason i'm not able to reply to messages yet so i've started a couple of threads to see if that helps! x
Reply 9
(Original post by ck1983)Hiya
For some reason i'm not able to reply to messages yet so i've started a couple of threads to see if that helps! x

Ah I didn’t even realise that you couldn’t message people straight away on here did mine come through though? X
X

Original post by ck1983
Hiya

Quick Reply

Latest