The Student Room Group
Children in need is a joke. Choose a charity that does something good for people. Children in need spent several hundred thousand building a PLAY PARK :rolleyes: near me, i mean common what a stupid thing to do...+the area i live in is quite wealthy, do something for cancer research, MD research etc instead of wasting cash on pathetic schemes like this. :smile:
Reply 2
LearningMath
Children in need is a joke. Choose a charity that does something good for people. Children in need spent several hundred thousand building a PLAY PARK :rolleyes: near me, i mean common what a stupid thing to do...+the area i live in is quite wealthy, do something for cancer research, MD research etc instead of wasting cash on pathetic schemes like this. :smile:

if i turned up to the charity meeting and said this i'd get thrown out of the committee...
sofee
if i turned up to the charity meeting and said this i'd get thrown out of the committee...

Turn up, state the facts and if they still chuck you off **** them. They're obviously doing it for their own reasons/are wrapped in cotten wool.

Start your own commitee for something worth while! :biggrin:
Reply 4
....so anyone got any ideas?
Reply 5
aaanyone?
i've got a meeting tomorrow and i need to show up with ideas...

Latest

Trending

Trending