The Student Room Group

World challenge trips

Hi there

I’m currently at college and I’m hoping to raise money for my world challenge expedition to Malaysia which is around £3000 as I’m in my final year of college, I don’t have that much time to do some fundraisers and my college will not allow me to do bake sales or anything to do it as it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity and I will be planting carbon capture plants etc, I was wondering if anyone knows any companies or anything that would sponsor me or any ideas ? :smile:

Thank you
Madison
Reply 1
Original post by Hogwarts14
Hi there

I’m currently at college and I’m hoping to raise money for my world challenge expedition to Malaysia which is around £3000 as I’m in my final year of college, I don’t have that much time to do some fundraisers and my college will not allow me to do bake sales or anything to do it as it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity and I will be planting carbon capture plants etc, I was wondering if anyone knows any companies or anything that would sponsor me or any ideas ? :smile:

Thank you
Madison

Maybe ask local businesses in your area or sending emails and flyers around. Use fundraising apps like easyfundraising and justgiving. Goodluck
Reply 2
Original post by Hogwarts14
Hi there

Thank you
Madison

I think @Ogechih has made some great suggestions! I don’t really have anything else apart from maybe recommending you doing ‘challenges’ to get some extra fundraising (like walking a certain distance within a certain time etc). Wishing you the best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest