The Student Room Group

SQA Exam Timetable 2021 - When are your exams?

The SQA Exam Timetable 2021 is now out!

Exams will be taking place from 10th May - 4th June, with all National 5 exams cancelled, as previously announced.

When are your exams next year? Are they nicely spaced out or all bunched together?
I'm happy with the rest but there might be a problem with Spanish and Computer science because I am doing Spanish at my school and Computing Science at college (folk who are doing the course are from a different school as well which complicates things)...

Higher Physics - 12th
Higher English - 13th
Higher Spanish & Computer science - 28th
I have Higher Classics on 12th May, AH History on 19th May and AH French on 21st May. I'm happy that I have a week to study for history and that its my higher exam first, but it would have been great if the French was a couple of days later
Mon 17th May- Biology
Mon 24th May- Maths
Wed 26th May- Chem

Honestly that isn't too bad since I have the first week to study for bio (which I have a feeling will be the one I will have forgotten the most). Would've preferred maths the previous week maybe on the Friday to give more time to chemistry, but I think it shouldn't be too bad. Only so many past papers you can do.
So strange that this is my last year doing SQA exams. Didn't realise science exams were 3 hours long, I'm definitely going to need a toilet break during that haha. Hope we don't have to wear masks during the exams (as we currently have to all day in school) purely for the fact they make me really sleepy and I can't seem to concentrate as well.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending