The Student Room Group
Reply 1
What board are you doing? CIE? 9701?
dannyboy383
What board are you doing? CIE? 9701?

What is the difference between CIE & 9701?I guess they are same.Howeva, our syallbus number is 9701 & i'm giving CIE exam.I'm confused.
Reply 3
oooo

There is no difference between 9701 and CIE.

Well, since its CIE you are doing, you will have to contact CIE publications. They have the booklet. It cost's 5 pounds. If I had a scanner, I would have scanned the booklet for ya.

You also must purchase with a credit card.

When you are writing exams? This November?
dannyboy383
oooo

There is no difference between 9701 and CIE.

Well, since its CIE you are doing, you will have to contact CIE publications. They have the booklet. It cost's 5 pounds. If I had a scanner, I would have scanned the booklet for ya.

You also must purchase with a credit card.

When you are writing exams? This November?

Thx a lot u tried at least to think to share booklet with me.Well,tht's enough.Actually,i got one application booklet of physics for free in the site.& i thought i'd get application booklet of chemistry as well.Tht's the reason ,i'm asking for help with frens to search such site.

Well,nahh....not this november dude,i'll give exam in May/June.
TymfAfterDeath
Thx a lot u tried at least to think to share booklet with me.Well,tht's enough.Actually,i got one application booklet of physics for free in the site.& i thought i'd get application booklet of chemistry as well.Tht's the reason ,i'm asking for help with frens to search such site.

Well,nahh....not this november dude,i'll give exam in May/June.

You will be able to find it on most sites that host the past papers for you board.
- skyhigh
You will be able to find it on most sites that host the past papers for you board.

Umm..where do i find could u please help me.I'm whacked out of searching the booklet.
TymfAfterDeath
Umm..where do i find could u please help me.I'm whacked out of searching the booklet.

I will have a look around and get back to you, might take a while :smile:
- skyhigh
I will have a look around and get back to you, might take a while :smile:

I'll holding u off.& thx for ur kind help.
TymfAfterDeath
I'll holding u off.& thx for ur kind help.

Found it. But its way too big for TSR. PM me your email address.

Btw text speak here can get you warning points :p:

Latest