The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

In 6th year i only did an AH and a H, so had loads of free time. Had 6 periods of H and 5 of AH (should have been 6, but the way our timetables clashed didn't make it possible). We didn't have PE or SE (stopped getting RE after 4th year). I helped out with some younger classes in my spare time, and did most of my studying in my free periods so i rarely had to work at home.

Some of these schools seem so strict compared to how mine used to be!
Reply 101
Only thing I know about sixth year in my school is that they hardly run any classes for Advanced Higher courses. The people who are being taught them by the school get hardly any classes compared to higher pupils, and other people have to self teach completely, because school doesn't run any classes in their subject.
schoolstudent
Only thing I know about sixth year in my school is that they hardly run any classes for Advanced Higher courses. The people who are being taught them by the school get hardly any classes compared to higher pupils, and other people have to self teach completely, because school doesn't run any classes in their subject.

How many do they run? Just interested because you seemed to be surprised they didn't do Italian.

Latest

Trending

Trending