The Student Room Group

Pharmacy with a Foundation Year at Manchester

I'm considering applying to Manchester for Pharmacy with a Foundation Year- my predicted grades are: C in Economics (could move to a B), C in Chemistry and C in Biology, however these results were affected by external circumstances. On their website the grades they want are DDC-BBC.

Was wondering if I'm likely to get an interview, if so what questions would they ask in general?

Thanks
Original post by Gzeppy
I'm considering applying to Manchester for Pharmacy with a Foundation Year- my predicted grades are: C in Economics (could move to a B), C in Chemistry and C in Biology, however these results were affected by external circumstances. On their website the grades they want are DDC-BBC.

Was wondering if I'm likely to get an interview, if so what questions would they ask in general?

Thanks

They don’t do interviews for foundation course. Some unis ask to do an interview to see if the student is suited for direct entry instead of the foundation year.
Reply 2
Original post by Anon12345678987
They don’t do interviews for foundation course. Some unis ask to do an interview to see if the student is suited for direct entry instead of the foundation year.

Ahh ok, thanks for letting me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending