The Student Room Group

Foundation pharmacy @ manchester uni

Hii, has anyone done their foundation year with pharmacy interview at Manchester university?
Hii, I'm assuming you've done the interview already? Are you going to make it your firm if you get the offer? I'm currently looking for other students who are going to do foundation year at Manchester, I've had no luck yet😅

Original post by clueless_3
Hii, has anyone done their foundation year with pharmacy interview at Manchester university?
Reply 2
Original post by fionaaaaaa
Hii, I'm assuming you've done the interview already? Are you going to make it your firm if you get the offer? I'm currently looking for other students who are going to do foundation year at Manchester, I've had no luck yet😅

If any one has done their interview for foundation year for pharmacy at Manchester university can you please help and let me know what kind of questions they asked and did they ask like any subject related questions?
Reply 3
Original post by rhahhhh
If any one has done their interview for foundation year for pharmacy at Manchester university can you please help and let me know what kind of questions they asked and did they ask like any subject related questions?

Hi, they didnt ask any usual questions the questions were quite hard and unique for me. They asked me something like what is a personality trait i admire in other that i dont have myself. They also asked me to teach them something for a min that ive learnt in my courses for alevel. its mostly just very natural questions and not common if ygm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending