The Student Room Group

Regular posters old and new :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goldie says
i would use the time to do something else like gaming lol:smile:

however i would miss friends i made on here:frown:

Yes I will the friends here, got a few off TSR but don't know others well enough to take them off to other platforms. Oh well

:lol:I haven't played a game in a while, I get bored after a bit

Original post by ^_^/
i would be very bored and would procrasinate less lol

Really? TSR is good but I think it lost its hype to me a few years ago tbh.
What would you do instead of procrastinating though? :beard:

Original post by ItsStarLordMan
I'd just find a different way to procrastinate :cool:

So true tbh.
Thanks for the tag! Guetn tag get it?

I would actually achieve my long life goals but thank goodness for multitasking. Multitasking for the win! 😊
I'd do my work and do more revision
Original post by Sinnoh
Same :frown:

:rofl: There's more of you redditers :biggrin:
Original post by Synergy~
Netflix + Youtube + Reddit :lol:
Or God forbid, Instagram (I use insta, just not for long bouts of time as I do here lol)

I'd be lying to myself if I said that I would be more productive or do smthn with my life lol

Gotta say TSR is better than insta. Ah yh, but if you realise how much time you spent here or wasting, maybe you might do something productive ... you vould surprise yourself
Original post by londonmyst
Dark web, gab, reddit and twitter.

Join the club of people on the same page as you :lol: Whats gab?
Original post by ^_^/
also i would be doing hwk on time :rofl:

Yaya! I don't believe in homework
Original post by Raptor Jesus
I would be sleeping on time 😂

Omg, lol, sleep is important!
:lol:
What would you do?
If it never existed: I would have no good method of organising my work, because TSR helped me do that
If it stopped existing: I would cry. And I would make all my checklists on paper. And use the procrastinating time to do more procrastination on youtube.
If I never had it: I would be disorganised and procrastinating

And you missed me:cry:
Take it from someone who has deleted their account in the past to be more productive, TSR isn't the problem.
Why do you ask, btw? Don't tell me you're thinking of leaving :frown:
Hmmm I’m not sure, maybe I’d be doing better at alevels or maybe I would just waste the time and procrastinate more :lol: :colondollar:
Take it from someone who has deleted their account in the past to be more productive, TSR isn't the problem.

^^ It helps very momentarily, but then old procrastination habits begin to creep up again. Wouldn't equate to cutting off the head of the snake.
Gab is a social media site to chat/exchange opinions and insults with the moderate to highly obnoxious type of people who have been thrown off facebook, twitter, reddit & youtube.
travelling the world
Thanks for the tag!

I’d probably just watch YouTube or something...
Or just another form of procrastination:lol:
Original post by Abz-k14
Probably actually doing well on my assignments, rather than procrastinating on the internet.
But I would probably play video games during my 'free time', you know COD, Fifa etc.

Don't you do your assignments on the side whilst using the internet so it just takes triple the time? :lol:

So called free time, I would use that to procrastinate tbh

Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Thanks for the tag! Guetn tag get it?

I would actually achieve my long life goals but thank goodness for multitasking. Multitasking for the win! 😊

I have realised I am okay at multi tasking but everything is not done to my perfectionist levels.

Nope don't get it :hide:

Original post by Nialler x
I'd do my work and do more revision

:shudders: Anything to avoid revision.

Original post by ItsStarLordMan
:lol:
What would you do?

Read more, bake, talk to my friends much more, actually work on my fear of spiders and talking on the phone, properly research things like I used to, try to learn to sew, keep on rearranging the house all the time, succumb to my OCD habits, waste time elsewhere

Original post by PhoenixRose338
If it never existed: I would have no good method of organising my work, because TSR helped me do that
If it stopped existing: I would cry. And I would make all my checklists on paper. And use the procrastinating time to do more procrastination on youtube.
If I never had it: I would be disorganised and procrastinating

And you missed me:cry:

Omg I actually thought I tagged you.
Finally someone who actually uses TSR for its main purpose :adore:

:lol: how many do you have, back in the days I used to have about 15 or 20 whenever I logged on, now I have 2 or 3 max.

I am leaving, might come back after a few days/weeks/months but don't plan to be a regular poster again.
Nah TSR is not the problem for my procrastination, its been quite good to me in many ways, but I need a life I recognise without it for a good while.

Original post by laurawatt
Hmmm I’m not sure, maybe I’d be doing better at alevels or maybe I would just waste the time and procrastinate more :lol: :colondollar:

:lol: I totally get you. Though we do need breaks from studies and all.

^^ It helps very momentarily, but then old procrastination habits begin to creep up again. Wouldn't equate to cutting off the head of the snake.

Yh I get it. I don't think my habit of procrastinating will ever go but I don't use TSR to procrastinate a lot. I'm usually always free.
Original post by londonmyst
Gab is a social media site to chat/exchange opinions and insults with the moderate to highly obnoxious type of people who have been thrown off facebook, twitter, reddit & youtube.

:rofl: That sounds like it would be very interesting

Original post by tinygirl96
travelling the world

Except during these times :biggrin:
Where would you go first?

Original post by summerberry19
Thanks for the tag!

I’d probably just watch YouTube or something...
Or just another form of procrastination:lol:

Youtube is good but if you do it for too long, it tends to feel boring. Maybe I just follow the same old type of youtubers and the likes, that's why..
Texas
Yeah but I feel that if I didn't have this my attention would be 100% on the assignment, but then I would probably fail because of how incompetent am I lol
Procrastination is life.
I totally agree. I tend to click on a vid, watch it for 5 seconds and click on another one. And that continues for the next 2 hours...
DSC_1867.jpg
Sorry mate, but TSR can't compare to this cat!
Original post by tinygirl96
Texas

Interesting, why?

If I was going to travel the world, my first stop would be to see the northern lights because I am in awe of them, and then I would love to go to Istanbul, Spain, and countries with Islamic history and culture, then off to see the niagara falls.
I love the cowboy culture of the Wild West.

Quick Reply

Latest