The Student Room Group

Deloitte BrightStart apprenticeships 2021

Hello Everyone,

Thought I'll make a place where we can discuss about Deloitte BrightStart apprenticeships. Let us know where you've applied to and where you are in the recruitment process 🙂

Kind regards,
Rose

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Rose09876543
Hello Everyone,

Thought I'll make a place where we can discuss about Deloitte BrightStart apprenticeships. Let us know where you've applied to and where you are in the recruitment process 🙂

Kind regards,
Rose

I got to the job simulation, and was told upon completion that other candidates would be progressed before me but my application was still under review
Original post by EMZX
I got to the job simulation, and was told upon completion that other candidates would be progressed before me but my application was still under review

Ah right. Best of luck in your application!🙂
(edited 3 years ago)
I just got an invitation to the job simulation for Deloitte! Does anyone know what sort of things they will ask about? Will it be more motivational questions like 'why Deloitte' or more scenario based?
Original post by Zoo-Eee-Mama
I just got an invitation to the job simulation for Deloitte! Does anyone know what sort of things they will ask about? Will it be more motivational questions like 'why Deloitte' or more scenario based?

Hello, congrats on passing the immersive online assessment. I haven't done mine yet. Deloitte are taking a long time to send me the job simulation part. But, all the best for yours! Do let us know how it went🙂
Does anyone have any problems when logging to the account?
Original post by peppermint_spray
Does anyone have any problems when logging to the account?

I don't, however if you do I would recommend you to phone them up or email the recruitment team? Hopefully they will be able to sort the matter out🙂
Hi guys.

Finally got my job simulation for the audit BrightStart apprenitships. Was wondering if someone can give me some advice on what's coming up and the kind of questions they had?🙂

Kind regards,
Rose
Original post by lily3245
Hi, when you applied did it ask you for your A-Level grades in the socioeconomic status section? What did you put coz obviously haven't completed them yet?

Hi, I put my predicted grades in. Hope that helps :smile:
Hi, I put my predicted grades in. Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you! Does anyone have any tips for the online assessment? Do you suggest preparing or just going for it?
Thank you! Does anyone have any tips for the online assessment? Do you suggest preparing or just going for it?

Hi,
Do you mean the online immersive assessment? To prepare for it I'd practice a few numerical questions online, and brush up on your GCSE maths. I'd also make sure to know what Deloitte are looking for in applicants as this will help you when answering situational based questions. Best of luck on your application!🙂
Hi,
Do you mean the online immersive assessment? To prepare for it I'd practice a few numerical questions online, and brush up on your GCSE maths. I'd also make sure to know what Deloitte are looking for in applicants as this will help you when answering situational based questions. Best of luck on your application!🙂

Thank you! Are the numerical questions times? I've read that the assessment isn't time but I assume the numerical reasoning must be, mustn't it?
Thank you! Are the numerical questions times? I've read that the assessment isn't time but I assume the numerical reasoning must be, mustn't it?

No worries :smile:

And honestly can't remember as I done my online immersive assessment over a month ago now, however I don't think it was timed. Even if it is, I wouldn't worry too much, just try to answer each question as quick and accurately as you can. Don't worry too much, just try your best. I know you will smash it🙂

Kind regards,
Rose
No worries :smile:

And honestly can't remember as I done my online immersive assessment over a month ago now, however I don't think it was timed. Even if it is, I wouldn't worry too much, just try to answer each question as quick and accurately as you can. Don't worry too much, just try your best. I know you will smash it🙂

Kind regards,
Rose

Thank you! I’m going to do it tomorrow. Didn’t realise you had to do it in the 5 days until I’d already applied. What have you applied for and where? Lily
Thank you! I’m going to do it tomorrow. Didn’t realise you had to do it in the 5 days until I’d already applied. What have you applied for and where? Lily

I have applied for the audit via the BrightStart apprenticeship. I'm at the job simulation, which I find the hardest so hopefully I can get through.
I have applied for the audit via the BrightStart apprenticeship. I'm at the job simulation, which I find the hardest so hopefully I can get through.

Best of luck! I've applied for private audit at Manchester.
I didn’t get that, I just got told it was being reviewed straight away
Original post by aliceboyl
I didn’t get that, I just got told it was being reviewed straight away

U didn't get the job simulation? May I ask what was being reviewed?
U didn't get the job simulation? May I ask what was being reviewed?

Sorry, I did get through to the job simulation. I finished it today and was told it will be reviewed straight away. Someone else said that theirs was being reviewed after others
Original post by aliceboyl
Sorry, I did get through to the job simulation. I finished it today and was told it will be reviewed straight away. Someone else said that theirs was being reviewed after others

Ah right. Best of luck on your application 🙂hope it went well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending