The Student Room Group

How to get grades 7-9 in gcse triple science

The title says it all but I just basically need an idea of how to revise for it and what websites, youtubers or books I should use.
Freesciencelessons and primrose kitten on YouTube, Seneca learning etc. The CGP books were a lifesaver for me
Original post by Nasiha0912
The title says it all but I just basically need an idea of how to revise for it and what websites, youtubers or books I should use.

I managed to get 9s in all three sciences in 2019 by literally just reading the CGP revision guide. Not sure if it applies to GCSE or just A level but the worst thing you can do is buy a huge textbook with stuff you don't need to know. The CGP guide perfectly matches the spec for the relevant exam board and no other content which you don't need to know. Good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by hhqurashi
I managed to get 9s in all three sciences in 2019 by literally just reading the CGP revision guide. Not sure if it applies to GCSE or just A level but the worst thing you can do is buy a huge textbook with stuff you don't need to know. The CGP guide perfectly matches the spec for the relevant exam board and no other content which you don't need to know. Good luck :smile:

Thank you so much. I'll definitely get the cgp books and well done on your grades😊👏
Original post by Nasiha0912
Thank you so much. I'll definitely get the cgp books and well done on your grades😊👏

No problem, best of luck!
make sure to also do plenty of exam questions !!

Quick Reply

Latest