How to get grades 7-9 in gcse triple science

Watch
Nasiha0912
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The title says it all but I just basically need an idea of how to revise for it and what websites, youtubers or books I should use.
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Freesciencelessons and primrose kitten on YouTube, Seneca learning etc. The CGP books were a lifesaver for me
hhqurashi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nasiha0912)
The title says it all but I just basically need an idea of how to revise for it and what websites, youtubers or books I should use.
I managed to get 9s in all three sciences in 2019 by literally just reading the CGP revision guide. Not sure if it applies to GCSE or just A level but the worst thing you can do is buy a huge textbook with stuff you don't need to know. The CGP guide perfectly matches the spec for the relevant exam board and no other content which you don't need to know. Good luck
Nasiha0912
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by hhqurashi)
I managed to get 9s in all three sciences in 2019 by literally just reading the CGP revision guide. Not sure if it applies to GCSE or just A level but the worst thing you can do is buy a huge textbook with stuff you don't need to know. The CGP guide perfectly matches the spec for the relevant exam board and no other content which you don't need to know. Good luck
Thank you so much. I'll definitely get the cgp books and well done on your grades😊👏
hhqurashi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Nasiha0912)
Thank you so much. I'll definitely get the cgp books and well done on your grades😊👏
No problem, best of luck!
pipthesqueak
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
make sure to also do plenty of exam questions !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.48%
No (230)
48.52%

Watched Threads