The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Changing course with a conditional offer

hi!
I have a conditional offer to study economics at Leeds but want to change it to economics and geography instead. I’m not sure if anyone would be able to help me, but do you think I would be able to change them? Would I need to write a new personal statement or will an email be enough? I thought because they both involve economics it would be simple but one is at the ‘business school’ and the other ‘the school of geography’.
I’m not sure if anyone would be helpful but would be grateful.
Original post by diana_rita
hi!
I have a conditional offer to study economics at Leeds but want to change it to economics and geography instead. I’m not sure if anyone would be able to help me, but do you think I would be able to change them? Would I need to write a new personal statement or will an email be enough? I thought because they both involve economics it would be simple but one is at the ‘business school’ and the other ‘the school of geography’.

ring up Leeds admissions and ask them if it's possible (and if so whether they need anything from you).
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by diana_rita
hi!

You should be fine , I called up Nottingham Trent to change from marketing to business and marketing and they did it over the phone in 5 minutes and it updated on track later that day
Do it now - do not wait until either after the Jan deadline, or worse still wait until until August - assuming you meet the entry requirements its usually very straightforward at this stage.

Quick Reply

Latest