The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

September 2021

Hi Everyone!

I have firmed BU as my choice for university, starting September 2021.
I was hoping that some current students might be able to tell me what COVID restricted Uni at Bournemouth is like. I know that many have deferred until next year in order to avoid the whole, online learning situation, but wanted to hear from current students as to whether its actually necessary, or indeed a good idea.

Many thanks.
Original post by MDagley
Hi Everyone!

I have firmed BU as my choice for university, starting September 2021.
I was hoping that some current students might be able to tell me what COVID restricted Uni at Bournemouth is like. I know that many have deferred until next year in order to avoid the whole, online learning situation, but wanted to hear from current students as to whether its actually necessary, or indeed a good idea.

Many thanks.

Hi MDagley,

That is really exciting you have confirmed your offer to study at BU in September.

I am a final year student and have completed most of the crucial part of my degree through COVID restrictions. The university have been excellent and personally for me I have received lots of support. All my lecturers have been online although there is time at the beginning and end to ask questions the same as you could face to face. I have been asked a lot about how I am getting on and whether I need any support. BU have done all they could to open facilities and run sessions face to face abiding my social distancing. I went to campus for the first time yesterday and there was a great atmosphere of students. I think there will be more update nearer the start of term and depending on the Government plans but I believe the uni will make your experience as similar as it would be in normal years. I really hope that helps and if you think of any questions I can help with then please don't hesitate to message :smile:
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending