The Student Room Group

Y12 A levels in 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChemBioPsych1335
Ur predicted grades must be good then hey

oh my gosh they're really not, I've just gotten an E again in business... now that you said that I'm gonna need exams to happen lmaoo
Original post by SparkleFace
Honestly don’t lay back on the fact that they’ll be cancelled. I don’t think they will.
It’s because everyone is going to have the vaccines by then and the country is bound to release everyone from these lockdowns.
But I won’t rule out the possibility that they’ll make many changes!
So keep studying hard!!

yeah that's so true, especially after what Boris said the other day, I doubt exams will be cancelled
Original post by anamsaid
yeah that's so true, especially after what Boris said the other day, I doubt exams will be cancelled

What did he say the other day?
He said that on the 21st of june, everything will be back to normal. So im guessing we will start next year of school as normal and probably have to do exams. But of course all of this is not guaranteed as no one knows what will happen.
He said that on the 21st of june, everything will be back to normal. So im guessing we will start next year of school as normal and probably have to do exams. But of course all of this is not guaranteed as no one knows what will happen.

I really hope so, what subjects r u taking ?
Im taking psychology, english language and business, what about you? Im guessing chemistry biology and psychology 😂
Im taking psychology, english language and business, what about you? Im guessing chemistry biology and psychology 😂

Wowww how did u knowWwWw lol

Do u like ur subjects Ik 2 ppl who regretted chosing English language and 1 person who does geo and likes it
I knew because of your username😭😭😭
And i like English language but i would do anything to drop business💀❌❌i hate it so much oh my gosh😭
I knew because of your username😭😭😭

I know I was just being sarcastic haha
And i like English language but i would do anything to drop business💀❌❌i hate it so much oh my gosh😭

Business looks like a lot of work, what made you chose it as an A level?
LMFAO i didnt even realise u were being sarcastic 😭😭😭ffss
And i chose it bc i want to do marketing at uni so i thought it might be good to have some kind of knowledge before hand. But its literally longgg and so much work😭😭 the subject its self isnt bad but its just effort

Quick Reply

Latest