AQA NEA coursework

Watch this thread
tasminch9
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I am really struggling to try and start my NEA as I have no motivation and am really struggling to find historians to have differing interpretations but also to even get started with the process, I don't know what to do in which order and I am getting very stressed. My question is about the role of the individual having the greatest impact on advancing African Americans position in America in 1865-1968. Any help would be appreciated
bloograpefroot
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Sometime Jstor have similar essays so maybe you could find interpretations through their essays I’m struggling with my nea as well
tasminch9
Rep:
(Original post by bloograpefroot)
Sometime Jstor have similar essays so maybe you could find interpretations through their essays I’m struggling with my nea as well
Thankyou, I will have a look. Not getting any support with mine so I'm ridiculously stressed. What's your question for your NEA?
bloograpefroot
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just the most significant president in the advancement of civil rights
tasminch9
Rep:
That seems a lot easier than mine. Have you found any good historians and places to find primary sources?
bloograpefroot
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tasminch9)
That seems a lot easier than mine. Have you found any good historians and places to find primary sources?
No tbh I haven’t even started to look but have you decided on the individuals you are doing then look specifically to that for example Malcolm x Rosa parks Ida wells
bloograpefroot
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Also the one I just look at I got it off of jstor
tasminch9
Rep:
Also the one I just look at I got it off of jstor
Jsor doesn't let me open books, it is so annoying. I haven't decided on the individuals fully yet but I just can't find primary sources which will help my argument that's where my problem is right now.
bloograpefroot
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tasminch9)
Jsor doesn't let me open books, it is so annoying. I haven't decided on the individuals fully yet but I just can't find primary sources which will help my argument that's where my problem is right now.
Sorry then I’m not to sure cus that’s the website I’ve been using but I’ll let you know if I find anymore
tasminch9
Rep:
Sorry then I’m not to sure cus that’s the website I’ve been using but I’ll let you know if I find anymore
Thankyou, I really appreciate it Having to find the motivation to sit and try to attempt to get further with my coursework is a task and a half as it is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads