The Student Room Group

AQA NEA coursework

Hi, I am really struggling to try and start my NEA as I have no motivation and am really struggling to find historians to have differing interpretations but also to even get started with the process, I don't know what to do in which order and I am getting very stressed. My question is about the role of the individual having the greatest impact on advancing African Americans position in America in 1865-1968. Any help would be appreciated :smile:
Sometime Jstor have similar essays so maybe you could find interpretations through their essays I’m struggling with my nea as well
Reply 2
Original post by bloograpefroot
Sometime Jstor have similar essays so maybe you could find interpretations through their essays I’m struggling with my nea as well

Thankyou, I will have a look. Not getting any support with mine so I'm ridiculously stressed. What's your question for your NEA?
Just the most significant president in the advancement of civil rights
Reply 4
That seems a lot easier than mine. Have you found any good historians and places to find primary sources?
Original post by tasminch9
That seems a lot easier than mine. Have you found any good historians and places to find primary sources?

No tbh I haven’t even started to look but have you decided on the individuals you are doing then look specifically to that for example Malcolm x Rosa parks Ida wells
Also the one I just look at I got it off of jstor
Reply 7
Also the one I just look at I got it off of jstor

Jsor doesn't let me open books, it is so annoying. I haven't decided on the individuals fully yet but I just can't find primary sources which will help my argument that's where my problem is right now.
Original post by tasminch9
Jsor doesn't let me open books, it is so annoying. I haven't decided on the individuals fully yet but I just can't find primary sources which will help my argument that's where my problem is right now.

Sorry then I’m not to sure cus that’s the website I’ve been using but I’ll let you know if I find anymore
Reply 9
Sorry then I’m not to sure cus that’s the website I’ve been using but I’ll let you know if I find anymore

Thankyou, I really appreciate it :smile: Having to find the motivation to sit and try to attempt to get further with my coursework is a task and a half as it is

Quick Reply

Latest