The Student Room Group

Official Nursing 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zoey101xo
U can still apply for student finance I’m pretty sure tho

Yeah I put my place of study as Uni of Nottingham you can change this later :smile:
Nah fr tho they’re literally the only uni with the worst admin

I just want to book accommodation now as most nice places are fully booked :frown:
Kings just gave me the biggest panic 🤣
Reply 583
Original post by cydwaters
Kings just gave me the biggest panic 🤣

Haha, you got the email too.
Original post by B1AT

We’ve all given that form right? Like when it was for our interviews. Got me doubting that I did it right lol.
Original post by B1AT

What email I didn't get any
Original post by mrrahman1

What email u lot on about ??
What email u lot on about ??

i didn’t get any email
Original post by mrrahman1

neither did i loll
Original post by abc220
i didn’t get any email

They must of had they’re interviews that’s probs why they got an email cos idk
i got an email saying thanks for the non disclosure form it’s probably that
They must of had they’re interviews that’s probs why they got an email cos idk

It was something about the non disclosure form
Original post by cydwaters
It was something about the non disclosure form

Ohh I think I got that after I did my interview which was nov times thanks x
Reply 593
Has anybody heard back from Stirling? Ive applied for honors and the regular BSc adult nursing but all ive been getting are just emails about whats going on at Stirling. Its my first choice and I have 1 unconditional for elsewhere but I'm really tired of waiting...
Original post by lybhn
Has anybody heard back from Stirling? Ive applied for honors and the regular BSc adult nursing but all ive been getting are just emails about whats going on at Stirling. Its my first choice and I have 1 unconditional for elsewhere but I'm really tired of waiting..

You should here from them soon either way with a decision as obviously time getting on with the course due to start in beginning of September.
Most universities have already given out decisions for all nursing fields.

Only thing that you can perhaps do is contact them and ask when will you here from them on things.
Good luck okay 🙂👍

A NHS Scotland registered midwife x
Reply 595
Original post by Tracey_W
You should here from them soon either way with a decision as obviously time getting on with the course due to start in beginning of September.
Most universities have already given out decisions for all nursing fields.

Only thing that you can perhaps do is contact them and ask when will you here from them on things.
Good luck okay 🙂👍

A NHS Scotland registered midwife x

Yeah, its the fact that the majority of universities have made their decisions that is worrying me. Is it possible that they forgot about me? I'll probably contact them next weekend just to check.

Thanks for responding 🙂
Original post by lybhn
Yeah, its the fact that the majority of universities have made their decisions that is worrying me. Is it possible that they forgot about me? I'll probably contact them next weekend just to check.

Thanks for responding 🙂

Hi lybhn

I wouldn't image that they have forgotten about you as they are dealing with thousands of applications to get down to how many people that are being offered places for both BSC and also the 4 year's honours course.

Do contact them early in the coming week about this as they will know when they are sending out offer's for the courses okay. Sometimes the best time to phone them is probably first thing before they perhaps get busy with other things 🙂.
Unfortunately all universities work there own way when it comes to deciding places.

Hopefully you'll get a answer from them when you get in touch with them ok.
Hi Becky, congratulations on being accepted! May i ask, what did they accept from you as entry requirements? Thanks in advance!
Original post by lybhn

Thanks for responding 🙂

I'm sure someone said they have until May 19th to respond but that could also be for undergrads. KCL have said that they allegedly won't give out offers until the whole interview cycle has been completed so I wouldn't worry too much!!
Original post by lybhn
Has anybody heard back from Stirling? Ive applied for honors and the regular BSc adult nursing but all ive been getting are just emails about whats going on at Stirling. Its my first choice and I have 1 unconditional for elsewhere but I'm really tired of waiting...

lol, Same, last few months I have kept on getting excited when I have seen an email from Stirling, always turns out to just be spam about some event going on there.

My first choice aswell. I ain't been so lucky applying elsewhere though. So the wait is killing me even more. Defo seems like Stirling is the one uni which is lagging behind or leaving it till very late. Everyone I know has heard back from everywhere else but Stirling.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending