The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
randdom
If I have read the site correctly it is squeezable so if it gets stuck you squeeze it and then you can pull it out.

How do you get your hand far up enough to be able to squeeze both sides of it? *doesnt want to think about it*
Reply 41
lessthanthree
they don't go in so far, as far as I know.

and they're squashy

Tampons you can't feel, but a sponge or a cup you must be able to feel (especially if they're not in so far)
Reply 42
blissy
Tampons you can't feel, but a sponge or a cup you must be able to feel (especially if they're not in so far)

I have heard that you cannot feel cups, and that there are so notfeelable as to make it seem as though you can feel tampons.
Reply 43
But if you squeezed it wouldnt that spill the contents so when it came out it would leak.
Reply 44
viviki
But if you squeezed it wouldnt that spill the contents so when it came out it would leak.

Yeah, how do you get it to come out straight down so it doesn't spill?
Reply 45
Hahahahahahahahaha, that is so wrong.
Reply 46
a millions boys will now be left traumatised from reading this thread muhahah
Reply 47
priya

Good, they need to feel our pain!! To be honest I was a bit traumatised by the sea sponges myself!!
Reply 48
priya

I know. that's the fun! I for one, am lucky, I don't get my period at all. My Doctor said it was something to do with how much body fat I have (only about 20% wheras a normal girl has about 30%). so :aetsch:

and I'm not about to take any birth control or hormones to regain something that's messy and can be painful!

and don't worry, I had an ultrasound so I know that I am perfectly normal, and not pregnant.

PLUS there is the TINY fact that I am a virgin :smile:

sorry if that was too much info, but seeing as how we are all sharing! :rolleyes:
Reply 49
curryADD
I know. that's the fun! I for one, am lucky, I don't get my period at all. My Doctor said it was something to do with how much body fat I have (only about 20% wheras a normal girl has about 30%). so :aetsch:

and I'm not about to take any birth control or hormones to regain something that's messy and can be painful!

and don't worry, I had an ultrasound so I know that I am perfectly normal, and not pregnant.

PLUS there is the TINY fact that I am a virgin :smile:

sorry if that was too much info, but seeing as how we are all sharing! :rolleyes:

Lol, it'd be a bit alarming if you were pregnant then!!
Reply 50
yes, it would....wouldn't it? BTW check your rep :wink:
Reply 51
wot wud happen if u went swimming :confused:
Reply 52
curryADD
yes, it would....wouldn't it? BTW check your rep :wink:

Woohoo, thanks, I'm raking the rep in today, everyone loves me!!
Reply 53
TK
wot wud happen if u went swimming :confused:

doesn't bear thinking about. tis the advantage with the 'magic wands' as they were referred to by my friends. magic wands and magic carpets
Reply 54
what...me?

well since I'm a swimmer I can tell you that A TON of girls swim with their periods. just wear a tampon, and be sure to change it frequently....otherwise, no worries!
Reply 55
curryADD
what...me?

well since I'm a swimmer I can tell you that A TON of girls swim with their periods. just wear a tampon, and be sure to change it frequently....otherwise, no worries!

hehe. no i meant with the sponge thing
Reply 56
TK
hehe. no i meant with the sponge thing

Surely its just the same as wearing a tampon
Reply 57
priya
doesn't bear thinking about. tis the advantage with the 'magic wands' as they were referred to by my friends. magic wands and magic carpets

love it!!
Reply 58
ditzy blonde
Surely its just the same as wearing a tampon

:redface: wouldn't know - can't use them. just thought sponge might be more absorbant. :redface: ignore me
Reply 59
I wonder if you can swim with the cup

Latest

Trending

Trending