The Student Room Group

Muslim girls gym

Hi guys I’m new to starting the gym and I’m going to start going to the gym group in Stockport but I’m nervous to start - any fitness girlies who already go to the gym group in Stockport want to link? Would really appreciate the help!!
Reply 1
Original post by Uswah_n
Hi guys I’m new to starting the gym and I’m going to start going to the gym group in Stockport but I’m nervous to start - any fitness girlies who already go to the gym group in Stockport want to link? Would really appreciate the help!!
I recommend training on your own. The reason i say this is because when i train with friends i realise i spend most the time talking instead of training which wastes time.
Reply 2
I was also looking for a gym in my first year of college in UK where I can feelcomfortable and cosy. What helped me was finding a place with a welcoming environment and a community vibe, especially for women.

While looking on the internet for different alternatives I stumbled upon a website where you can list your personal training service or gym here, which was super useful. It's where I found the gym I'm at now, Peak Performance Fitness Centre, which has been fantastic for building my confidence and fitness journey. They offer women-specific sessions, which might be something you're interested in. It's a great way to connect with fellow gym-goers who can relate to your experiences and preferences.
(edited 1 week ago)

Quick Reply

Latest