Scroll to see replies

Has anyone sat their interview yet ?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Aarghhhhh
Has anyone sat their interview yet ?

I am not sure! But from what I heard I think first date is the 28th of April? Most people I spoke to said they had to choose from 28th and onwards!!!😐😐
Original post by Anonymous
I am not sure! But from what I heard I think first date is the 28th of April? Most people I spoke to said they had to choose from 28th and onwards!!!😐😐

Really ? I had my interview on the 30th of March and there was another date for the 17th of March I think
Sorry the 31st of March
Sorry the 31st of March

Oh really!! As I said I only spoke to a few and they all have theirs in April and may !! How was it? And did you hear back from them? They said on the document they sent me that they will reply 2 working days after interview!!
Oh really!! As I said I only spoke to a few and they all have theirs in April and may !! How was it? And did you hear back from them? They said on the document they sent me that they will reply 2 working days after interview!!

It wasn’t too bad not as scary as I thought it would be, I only heard back yesterday and they said they couldn’t give me a decision now only after the other interviews have been conducted due to space on the course
It wasn’t too bad not as scary as I thought it would be, I only heard back yesterday and they said they couldn’t give me a decision now only after the other interviews have been conducted due to space on the course

Can I ask what type of questions they were asking? I mean was it formal or as they said just to know about us? And was there ethics and maths questions? Am not asking for the questions they asked you ( I know that you can’t share that and it’s not fair) am only asking for the format if that ok? 🙂🙂
I think the best way to put it is they just want to know you as a person
(edited 3 years ago)
I think the best way to put it is they just want to know you as a person

Thanks 😊 the reason I asked is on their website it’s states the interview will consist of group task, math test and a section about us but in the document they sent me they said it will be more about me!! So confusing🤪 but thanks for the explanation! Hope you get an offer 🙂
I think that might be pre Covid, thank you I hope you get one too xx
Reply 30
Hi everyone, my Anglia ruskin interview is on 12th May.

Good luck
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Z.Khan
Hi everyone, my Anglia ruskin interview is on 12th May.

Good luck

Good luck to you too🙂🙂 hope we all do well and get accepted 😊
Reply 32
Good luck to you too🙂🙂 hope we all do well and get accept

hopefully :smile:
Still waiting for my interview date :frown: It's really frustrating :confused:. I submitted my application 4 months ago and since then I have had interviews for other places and heard back from them. I check my portal every day and it still says a decision is being made.

How are people preparing? I wasn't successful for one of my options and am thinking there could be better ways to prepare. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone who have interviews coming up :biggrin:
Original post by MajesticMidna
Still waiting for my interview date :frown: It's really frustrating :confused:. I submitted my application 4 months ago and since then I have had interviews for other places and heard back from them. I check my portal every day and it still says a decision is being made.

How are people preparing? I wasn't successful for one of my options and am thinking there could be better ways to prepare. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone who have interviews coming up :biggrin:

Hey, have you spoken to Anglia Ruskin admission team? The last interview is on 12th May as far as I know.

I was unsuccessful for St George's :frown:
Hey, have you spoken to Anglia Ruskin admission team? The last interview is on 12th May as far as I know.

I was unsuccessful for St George's :frown:

Yeah, they said they're waiting for more interview dates. It's really making me reconsider if I even want to attend ARU anymore.

Aww I was also unsuccessful for St George's, they placed me on a waiting list but I am not confident they'll contact me again haha.
Yeah, they said they're waiting for more interview dates. It's really making me reconsider if I even want to attend ARU anymore.

Aww I was also unsuccessful for St George's, they placed me on a waiting list but I am not confident they'll contact me again haha.

I hope you get interview soon 😊 don’t give up now! I know some people had interviews slots before us! I was given options starting 28 apr and I think ( don’t quite remember) last slot was end of may and I choos the first one 😅😅 but I remember z.Khan said they had their interview 31st March !! Which means they had slots before the ones they offered me !! So please don’t give up we can do II😌😌 am terrified to be honest🤪 prepared but still not sure and have no idea what the interview gonna be like? No much info about format! Don’t know if I should practice ethics Qs or math Qs or no ??? Because in their website for format this year it says math, communication and about me Qs but other people saying only to see if fit for the role!! Don’t really know what Qs that includes🙁🙁

oh really, ARU is a good uni though.

I am not even on the waiting list lol, maybe they contact u if someone don't accept their offer.

I hope you get interview soon 😊 don’t give up now! I know some people had interviews slots before us! I was given options starting 28 apr and I think ( don’t quite remember) last slot was end of may and I choos the first one 😅😅 but I remember z.Khan said they had their interview 31st March !! Which means they had slots before the ones they offered me !! So please don’t give up we can do II😌😌 am terrified to be honest🤪 prepared but still not sure and have no idea what the interview gonna be like? No much info about format! Don’t know if I should practice ethics Qs or math Qs or no ??? Because in their website for format this year it says math, communication and about me Qs but other people saying only to see if fit for the role!! Don’t really know what Qs that includes🙁🙁

I FINALLY GOT MY INTERVIEW DATE! 26th of May 😂.

good luck to you both! ☺️ I hope the interview panel is nice! ☺️
I FINALLY GOT MY INTERVIEW DATE! 26th of May 😂.

good luck to you both! ☺️ I hope the interview panel is nice! ☺️

I am glad you finally got it😊😊 now we can all worry at the same time 😂😂😂😂 preparations are driving me crazy!! Do you guys know if we gonna have math test? Really want to know so I don’t waste my time!! Already have my hands full 🤪🤪🤪

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending