The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Uni Accommodation

Please can someone tell me what Park View and Marris House are like. Are they both very sociable?
Original post by j1232112321
Please can someone tell me what Park View and Marris House are like. Are they both very sociable?

Hi j1232112321,

The best people to ask about social life in our accommodation sites is definitely our current students! After all, these students will have experienced a wide range of accommodation sites whilst studying with us - whether it be living in them or visiting friends in pre-covid times :smile: You can chat to current students via our Unibuddy platform here. Follow the link to be connected to a wide variety of students from all kinds of backgrounds, stages and programmes and ask them anything about living with us, social life, our city and much more.

Hope this helps,
Laura.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Hey I'm a student at NCL
Park View is definitely one of the more sociable accommodations here. Marris House perhaps not so much, but it's in pretty much the exact same spot as Park View so easy to get somewhere sociable. That's not to say Marris House can't be fun & sociable, though! The social life, wherever you are, is what you make of it.
would u say park terrace or Kensington Terrace are sociable?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending