The Student Room Group

Civil Service Direct Appointment Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by shanelangel
Hi all! I've just received an EOI for HEO!! My score was 10.23 and my first choice was Generalist I am over the moon! :smile:

Wow, congratulations! That's fantastic news :biggrin:

Makes me think I'm slam bang in the middle with 9.79!
Congrats to everyone getting emails today! I also went for generalist and got 10.18 but still no email 😬 I’ll be gutted if I’ve narrowly missed out on HEO
(edited 2 years ago)
Afternoon all,

Just received my HEO expression of interest - I scored 10.91 at FSAC for Social research
Seems to be all HEO’s today. Congrats all.
Got my HEO EOI with 10.57 at FSAC.

Does anyone know where one finds their HESA number? This is the first time I'm seeing such a thing.
Reply 265
I also just got contacted with HEO EOI! (11.15 at AC, Failed FSB for Property)

Sadly, I also going to likely to turn it down as they said I had to choose between DAS or SDIP :s-smilie:
I'd rather keep SDIP, but wish I could have done both haha
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 266
Got my HEO email also. 10.24 HR
Yay got my HEO EOI - scored 12.71 and failed at S&E FSB 😎
Original post by SkanPad
Got my HEO EOI with 10.57 at FSAC.

Does anyone know where one finds their HESA number? This is the first time I'm seeing such a thing.

I googled it! There’s a website with a long list of subjects and codes... I assumed it was this!
Reply 269
Hey guys, I just got my EOI for HEO and scored 10.36 at the FSAC. I was in the running for generalist.
Looks like a lot of people have received EOI's today, just got mine today also for HEO scored 10.88 at FSAC. Good luck everyone!
I got my EOI email for HEO and scored 10.28 for Econ at the assessment centre.
Hi all!

Just got an HEO EOI. I did the FSAC for HR and got 10.21.

Best of luck to everyone!
guys, when we get the role through DAS, will we have gotten the role through 'open and fair competition'?
Original post by edward1997
guys, when we get the role through DAS, will we have gotten the role through 'open and fair competition'?

Yes; every appointment in CS must be made on the basis of "open and fair competition".

How would we not have done so?
Original post by henry1999
Yes; every appointment in CS must be made on the basis of "open and fair competition".

ahh cheers for that
Original post by SkanPad
How would we not have done so?

not sure tbh, just wanted to make sure we'd have the grounds to apply to internal jobs after probation ends
ahh cheers for that

not sure tbh, just wanted to make sure we'd have the grounds to apply to internal jobs after probation ends

Yes, we defo will get access to internal CS Jobs after probation. If we don't, I'll be the first one to complain to the Civil Service Commission lol.
Reply 278
I've also just been offered HEO, and to be honest I'm over the moon as I wan't looking forward to being potentially forced to move all over the country on the Fast Steam!

I'm hoping the process doesn't take quite as long as mentioned by the original poster. I have already been offered a position by another graduate scheme, and I'd hate to only work there for 3 or so months before quitting to take up the HEO position...
Reply 279
I've also managed to get the same email! Seems like quite a few of us have- how close of a guarantee is this to a job offer? I know none of us have any data to work on but some insight would be reassuring!Also, just wondering how many CS areas people are highlighting- surely it wouldn't look too good to highlight them all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending