The Student Room Group

GLS / GLP Legal Trainee Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by thesedarktimes
Just completed the test :frown: ...... at least i have my health

I've just done it now too, I feel like my eyes have gone square :s-smilie:. We'll see
did mine this morning, felt like i started out well but last half of them was hit and miss... some of the text takes so long to read you dont get time to answer the questions :/ not very hopeful... have no idea what CRT is even if i do get through! i guess i better start looking..just incase haha
Original post by lr44
Hey! I just had exactly the same problem! But I just called the test provider and they said that so long as you have made a selection, it will still register it if you do not click confirm or the second confirmation button. It just takes whatever you had selected when it times out :smile:

Ah thank goodness! I'd rather log an answer than no answer, so that makes me feel a bit better!
Good luck everyone. Hope some of us will have reason to celebrate tomorrow!
Has anyone received their results?
No results yet
Original post by seb7778

Not yet :frown:
Original post by seb7778

Not yet. I panic every time I get an email LOL.
Reply 108
Still haven’t heard a bean
Nada
I got the VRT invite at 3pm last week and I think most people on here got theirs around the same time as well. Seemed to me that rejection emails were received closer to 5pm so fingers crossed.
Still nothing!
Still nothing for me either 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 113
Original post by Grimer
Indeed, it's been chaos for the past few years.

I've just been rejected at SJT too, but late on Friday afternoon also invited to the VRT. I have - like last year - received 4 e-mails in relation to this, including two separate invitations with different times allocated, none of which is correct.

I have called and e-mailed in, but of course everybody went home at 6pm on Friday and there is no support team available during the weekend.

The recruitment process is outsourced to a cheapo, gang of hustlers who - for whatever reason - are able to act with impunity.

Original post by lawdreamer23
Ah, so the s***storm has begun.

I finally did the VRT after they created the correct link, though at first they had insisted that one of the original links was correct , but they couldn't confirm which one.

The SJT rejection was because there was another candidate who has a similar name to mine. Presumably, some hapless administrator had the honour of calling him up to tell him that his VRT application was being withdrawn.

Or perhaps not. Perhaps he'll end up getting a training contract.

And again, they are using Tazio for the video interview and interview written test. Last year, a load of applicants created false IDs to access the questions on a dummy run and then aced the real thing. Qualified Lawyer applicants have been doing the same for years. The GLD know about it but seem happy to let it roll...

On with the CRT!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Grimer
I finally did the VRT after they created the correct link, though at first they had insisted that one of the original links was correct , but they couldn't confirm which one.

The SJT rejection was because there was another candidate who has a similar name to mine. Presumably, some hapless administrator had the honour of calling him up to tell him that his VRT application was being withdrawn.

And again, they are using Tazio for the video interview and interview written test. Last year, a load of applicants created false IDs to access the questions on a dummy run and then aced the real thing. Qualified Lawyer applicants have been doing the same for years. The GLD know about it but seem happy to let it roll...

On with the CRT!

I'm really glad to hear that it was just a mixup! Although incredibly frustrating, it isn't surprising. And based on past events I bet they didn't call that person!

How do people dare to do that?! I would be far too worried to create a false ID and access the questions. I doubt I will get that far anyway.

Maybe they let it roll because those who do that will later be caught out by the further stages? I'm not sure, as I never make it far with any applications LOL.
Original post by Grimer

On with the CRT!

Have you got the CRT invite then?

Drop here!
Original post by Grimer

On with the CRT!

Have you been invited to CRT?
Reply 117
I still haven’t heard :frown:
Has anyone got a confirmation for the CRT? I still haven't heard back for the VRT, don't know why there is a delay.
Still nothing here either :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending