guys like shy girls?

Watch
ChemBioPsych1335
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why do guys like shy girls? Like I don’t get it I thought loud girls and the ones that are out there grab the attention of most guys and guys liked them. But then I read guys like shy girls lol Ik they have preferences but I’ve never read that’s a guy wants a loud girl but I did real that they generally like shy girls but when u get to know them they are chatty. Why do guys like shy girls?
MMtrapzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ChemBioPsych1335)
Why do guys like shy girls? Like I don’t get it I thought loud girls and the ones that are out there grab the attention of most guys and guys liked them. But then I read guys like shy girls lol Ik they have preferences but I’ve never read that’s a guy wants a loud girl but I did real that they generally like shy girls but when u get to know them they are chatty. Why do guys like shy girls?
ummmm I like almost all kinda girls lol
ChemBioPsych1335
Rep:
?
(Original post by sexual sadist)
like to **** them
Erm... get a life
ChemBioPsych1335
Rep:
?
(Original post by MMtrapzz)
ummmm I like almost all kinda girls lol
Some people have a “type” lol so I was asking y they like shy people
username5252878
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Shyness in the long term is a form of modesty. When a female is boisterous, she portrays she has authority, but it doesn’t serve her well in the long term. People conform to the idea that loud girls can stick up for themselves, which maybe true compared to shy girls.

As a shy female myself, I can guarantee you that being shy has served me well as an individual regarding modesty. 😊

Hope that helps. 🙈
username5600688
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I prefer shy, polite girls but once we get to know each other, I expect her to be very open with me. But initially, yes, I prefer someone who's quiet and down to earth because I'm like that as well.
Jaguar1200
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
because im an introvert too and being with an extrovert can be very tiring.
username5252878
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jaguar1200)
because im an introvert too and being with an extrovert can be very tiring.
Not all introverts are shy though. Extroverts can have an essence of shyness embodied into them too.
ChemBioPsych1335
Rep:
?
(Original post by Thecrazydoughnut)
Shyness in the long term is a form of modesty. When a female is boisterous, she portrays she has authority, but it doesn’t serve her well in the long term. People conform to the idea that loud girls can stick up for themselves, which maybe true compared to shy girls.

As a shy female myself, I can guarantee you that being shy has served me well as an individual regarding modesty. 😊

Hope that helps. 🙈
I’m a shy female aswell but I used to think that loud girls were the ones males liked because their personality just shone over every other girls ygm?

But being shy isn’t always bad is it, if u know when to speak and how to speak in a mannered way to make people listen to you then your fine. But sometimes it bothers me when people call me shy because I’ve heard it so much like... Ik I’m not the loudest AT FIRST, but once I get to know someone I am more open being seen as shy doesn’t bother me anymore bc I love the modesty behind it .

Also I’ve noticed that other girls would rather hang out with the loud girls than the quieter ones. Do girls prefer loud or shy guys?
Last edited by ChemBioPsych1335; 1 month ago
username5600688
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not all introverts are shy though. Extroverts can have an essence of shyness embodied into them too.
Yeah introverted doesn't necessarily mean shy but I think extroverted means ... not shy. By definition, extroverted people put themselves out there, their emotions, their feelings, etc. You can't be shy and do that I think.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Some guys like shy girls,while others prefer more exuberant or highly opinionated super confident girls who are never short of conversation.
It can be a case of opposites attract.
Alternatively wanting to date a fellow bubbly extrovert/quiet introvert, simply being annoyed by loud people or considering too much chatter as a form of nuisance.
Jaguar1200
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i know. but in my experience chatting up (platonically) and making friends with shy introverts always yields someone who is introverted and into the stuff i like, soo....
plus i dont dislike confident and energetic ladies, i just get intimidated and end up thinking that i wont entertain or interest them enough (despite ample evidence to disprove that). It's a work in progress, but yeah it answered OP's question
Jaguar1200
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CatGentleman)
Yeah introverted doesn't necessarily mean shy but I think extroverted means ... not shy. By definition, extroverted people put themselves out there, their emotions, their feelings, etc. You can't be shy and do that I think.
if you have social anxiety and are extroverted, you're f*cked (and yes they exist).
Jaguar1200
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Some guys like shy girls,while others prefer more exuberant or highly opinionated super confident girls who are never short of conversation.
It can be a case of opposites attract.
Alternatively wanting to date a fellow bubbly extrovert/quiet introvert, simply being annoyed by loud people or considering too much chatter as a form of nuisance.
well put lol
ChemBioPsych1335
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jaguar1200)
if you have social anxiety and are extroverted, you're f*cked (and yes they exist).
How do they exist, not asking in a going against u way lol no just, how would an extrovert have social anxiety at the same time?
Last edited by ChemBioPsych1335; 1 month ago
username5252878
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m a shy female aswell but I used to think that loud girls were the ones males liked because their personality just shone over every other girls ygm?

But being shy isn’t always bad is it, if u know when to speak and how to speak in a mannered way to make people listen to you then your fine. But sometimes it bothers me when people call me shy because I’ve heard it so much like... Ik I’m not the loudest AT FIRST, but once I get to know someone I am more open being seen as shy doesn’t bother me anymore bc I love the modesty behind it .

Also I’ve noticed that other girls would rather hang out with the loud girls than the quieter ones. Do girls prefer loud or shy guys?
Exactly. Knowing when to speak and how to structure your sentence accordingly is key to communications. Being loud and boisterous I see just makes one noticeable but their attitudes don’t do them any favours.

Shyness is a form of beauty for a girl. It’s more preferred and as a female I’m glad I’ve got this modesty in me considering the way gen z is today.

Personally speaking, I prefer shy guys if anything. It helps me ease in when in conversation mode.
Last edited by username5252878; 1 month ago
ruski cyka
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sexual sadist)
like to **** them
lmaoo
ChemBioPsych1335
Rep:
?
Exactly. Knowing when to speak and how to structure your sentence accordingly is key to communications. Being loud and boisterous I see just makes one noticeable but their attitudes don’t do them any favours.

Shyness is a form of beauty for a girl. It’s more preferred and as a female I’m glad I’ve got this modesty in me considering the way gen z is today.

Personally speaking, I prefer shy guys if anything. It helps me ease in when in conversation mode.
Literally same! I’m not sure about what type of guys I like though.
ChemBioPsych1335
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruski cyka)
lmaoo
Not funny... Just disrespectful not tryna be a a part pooper but that’s nasty
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm attracted to shy girls. But I'm extroverted so for me I guess it's that opposites just attract lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (126)
4.97%
Uncertainty around my education (373)
14.71%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (279)
11%
Lack of purpose or motivation (356)
14.04%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (117)
4.61%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (153)
6.03%
Loneliness (217)
8.56%
Financial worries (94)
3.71%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.18%
Exposure to negative news/social media (120)
4.73%
Lack of real life entertainment (133)
5.24%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (222)
8.75%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (240)
9.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise