The Student Room Group

A level decision

I have achieved my A levels in physics, Accounting and IT. Does anybody have any ideas what I can do with these qualifications.

Please let me know it could be a course at uni or any other course at colledge/uni.

Thanks!
astrophysics??? learn about space and stars if you're interested in it

Accounting is self explanatory, any banking related degree, most economic degrees require maths, but search up ones that dont

tbh just literally search u degrees you find interesting and see the requirements and stuff
This link might be helpful to you to see which degree courses are suitable with your A-levels :smile:
Original post by James6700000000
I have achieved my A levels in physics, Accounting and IT. Does anybody have any ideas what I can do with these qualifications.i mean

Please let me know it could be a course at uni or any other course at colledge/uni.

Thanks!

what do you wanna do in life
Original post by James6700000000
I have achieved my A levels in physics, Accounting and IT. Does anybody have any ideas what I can do with these qualifications.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I am currently a student at the University of Portsmouth.
There are many courses open to you with those A-levels, depending on the grades and points you achieved.
From Accounting and Finance to Law. There is such a wide ranging list, it is hard to name them all. I would recommend considering what you enjoy and what you would like to go into.
Check out our website below.

https://www.port.ac.uk/study/courses

I hope this helps
Ethan - UOP Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest