The Student Room Group

Sexuality

Hi

Thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
just think are you attractive like have you though of kissing or being with a girl? if not then its alright to think of you sexuality everyone does so do not worry xx you may find that you have thoughts of girls but not sexually like you want to do things with them.....

do not be worried its normal to think of it you know

maybe talk to someone about it or just maybe think what you are attracted to or what you like in your preference in choice .... like what genders you would date .......
Original post by Confuzed999
Hi

So I have been very confused about my sexuality for years. I am a female , I have always found men attractive but I’m always curious about girls ? It scared me and just difficult because I cannot confide to anyone in my life about it . Just I don’t know I’m confused about my sexuality
Any advice ?

Thanks

I think its important to not act on your feelings right now if you aren't sure about it yet. Spend time talking to people like your friends about what you're feeling and in time hopefully you'll be able to understand if you're bi/bicurious/straight/the rest of the amazing spectrum ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending