The Student Room Group

Rate my lyrics please

I don't know what Going on inside my head i
wake up every morning felling like I should be dead
I don't know if I can go on feeling like this anymore cause. I'm sitting here and I'm crying on the floor. And I just want someone to care people leaving me it's just not fare
And I just don't know what to do can Someone help me find away through pain

Everything in mind black there is no White every thing in my mind is dark there is no light
Life is shite life is shiteeverything's gonna be all right .

And I'm going down I'm going under the ground and I won't be able to hear a single sound
And I won't be able to see the light its going to be pitch-black now it's time to say goodnight.
And I'm sorry If wasn't good enough for you and now you're gone I can't see a way through.

Walking in the forest.smong and drinking by the tree sitting here crying my life is one big misery so then I go and I jump into the sea the girl walking past she sets me free

But I don't wanna be free I don't want to be free I don't want to be free I don't want to be free can you leave me be because I don't want to be free I live as misery I don't want to be free.

And I'm going down to the dark side cause that is were I belong I I'm going to the dark side and don't think people will notices I have gone. I'm going to the dark side going to the dark side life is just one buby ride so ok going to the dark side
don't wanna be free I don't want to be free I don't want to be free I don't want to be free can you leave me be because I don't want to be free I live as misery I don't want to be free.
There are no words to describe it. Only emojis. 😢

Quick Reply

Latest