The Student Room Group

University of Leicester A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CatInTheCorner
I'm not sure if that counts as interview specific info, I would urge people not to answer. Read over what they sent you :smile:

No still haven’t got the email as my interview is still not within 7days, but what did the email contain
Original post by Sfhbcfhb
No still haven’t got the email as my interview is still not within 7days, but what did the email contain

I don't think they can say since I'd assume it would contain interview specific info
Reply 1582
To all those who got rejections from Leicester uni ....what were your scores ?
Original post by M .N
To all those who got rejections from Leicester uni ....what were your scores ?

have Leicester sent out rejections have not seen any on this thread ?
Original post by millie3004

If you go back a few of pages you'll see that some have been rejected already
Original post by millie3004

I dont think anyone has been rejected post interview. All the rejections were b4 interview. They gonna start giving offers and rejections soon march time
Reply 1586
Yes I meant rejections pre interview...what were your scores ?
Original post by MBenafia231
I dont think anyone has been rejected post interview. All the rejections were b4 interview. They gonna start giving offers and rejections soon march time

Leicester are officially interviewing over 25 days total. They still have 10 of those days to do. (The middle 2 weeks in March). So 40% of interviews have not yet taken place. (Assuming they interview the same number per day throughout the cycle)
The last official interview date is the 18th March.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Medpapa
Leicester are officially interviewing over 25 days total. They still have 10 of those days to do. (The middle 2 weeks in March). So 40% of interviews have not yet taken place. (Assuming they interview the same number per day throughout the cycle)
The last official interview date is the 18th March.

This sounds hopeful, thank you. I have a score of 57 and still haven't heard yet
Reply 1589
Original post by University of Leicester
Hi all,

Leicester Medical School are applying the selection criteria as published in on our website for those who have applied with achieved A-levels. This means that not all applicants with achieved A-levels and a UCAT score of 2510 or greater are eligible for a guaranteed interview slot. Examples of those not eligible are: applicants with a resit of one of the required GCSEs; applicants whose A-levels were achieved 3 years following GCSEs; applicants without a recognised English language qualification (already achieved at the time of applying). English language must be studied as a first language and not all English language qualifications from other countries meet our criteria. If an applicant with achieved A-levels does not fully meet all the requirements for an automatic invite to interview but does meet our entry requirements, their application is scored according to our scoring document. Applicants who think we have not applied our published selection criteria should email us. We will respond!

Best wishes,
Ross

hello i am a home predicted a level candidate with a score of 58.5 (GCSEs 9998887766 and UCAT 2780B1) but have still not received an interview invite - is there any reason for this? i cannot get through to your medical admissions team via email or phone! Thanks,
emilia
Original post by EmiliaFoyster
hello i am a home predicted a level candidate with a score of 58.5 (GCSEs 9998887766 and UCAT 2780B1) but have still not received an interview invite - is there any reason for this? i cannot get through to your medical admissions team via email or phone! Thanks,
emilia

It doesnt look like it...
emilia

Whats ur predicted?
emilia

I understand what you mean about cant geytinflg through, Ive worked every weekday for the past 2 weeks and I havent been able to ring then about a change in contact info. Its do imprtant but theyre not open weekends so theres not much I can do:frown:
Reply 1593
Whats ur predicted?

A*A*A
Reply 1594
It doesnt look like it...

look like what?
emilia

Your score is 57.5 not 58.5
27.5 from UCAT plus 30 from GCSE
(assuming the 2 grade 6s weren’t in the mandatory subjects of Maths, Chem, Bio or English language. If they were your score will be 55.5 or 53.5)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1596
Original post by Medpapa
Your score is 57.5 not 58.5
27.5 from UCAT plus 30 from GCSE
(assuming the 2 grade 6s weren’t in the mandatory subjects of Maths, Chem, Bio or English language. If they were your score will be 55.5 or 53.5)

they werent and yes sorry i did mean 57.5 x
they werent and yes sorry i did mean 57.5 x

The cut off last year was 57. With the increase in Achieved grade applicants, there’s a big probability that the cut off has increased to over 57.5.
Reply 1598
Original post by Student141202
The cut off last year was 57. With the increase in Achieved grade applicants, there’s a big probability that the cut off has increased to over 57.5.

It would've almost definitely increased in my opinion
I doubt they'll send any more invites as when I booked my interview 2 weeks ago, the options to pick were till March 17th, which is the last date they have said will be interviewing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending