The Student Room Group

my brother is threatening me

my brother is threatening to spoil my favourite anime, Attack On Titan, if I don't do the number of hours of revision he expects me to do... HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY HOW LONG, i wanna just finish the manga but i'd much rather watch it for the first time when it comes out next year ughhhhhh. He's trynna make sure i work hard, but this is a bit much right!
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by studybean:b
my brother is threatening to spoil my favourite anime, Attack On Titan, if I don't do the number of hours of revision he expects me to do... HE DIDN'T EVEN SAY HOW LONG, i wanna just finish the manga but i'd much rather watch it for the first time when it comes out next year ughhhhhh. He's trynna make sure i work hard, but this is a bit much right!

Honestly one of the greatest brothers
Original post by the_pharaoh
Honestly one of the greatest brothers

😭 no way I'm being tortured
😭 no way I'm being tortured

No he knows how it goes and he is looking out for u
Reply 4
Why is your brother threatening you into revising? He's not your teacher or parent, tell him to mind his own business.
manga readers are the worst 😭
No he knows how it goes and he is looking out for u

his intentions are good ig, but i work under my own rules and hours, i can't work under pressure basically idk
Original post by Foxehh
Why is your brother threatening you into revising? He's not your teacher or parent, tell him to mind his own business.

fr, idk y he's irritating me, sibling things ig
i wish i had the authority to tell him to leave me alone, but I'm younger than him,
even though it doesn't feel like it
he acts like a toddler and he's 19
Eren dies.
(probably)
Reply 10
The final chapter for AoT is releasing this week so you'll want to protect yourself or else you'll get the ending spoiled. :eek:
his intentions are good ig, but i work under my own rules and hours, i can't work under pressure basically idk

He's saving u from making the same mistakes he made

Plus this isn't pressure he just threatened to spoil a show it's not like he's standing with a timer and gun to ur head 😂
ouch
Original post by Pichi
The final chapter for AoT is releasing this week so you'll want to protect yourself or else you'll get the ending spoiled. :eek:

ikkkk omg trying not to get spoilers is so stressful, more stressful than gcss, I'm staying way from as much aot related social media i can, anddd i love kiki's delivery service, we have the same name/nickname : D
Reply 14
Original post by V℮rsions
ouch

:facepalm:
He's saving u from making the same mistakes he made

Plus this isn't pressure he just threatened to spoil a show = standing with a timer and gun to ur head 😂

threatened to spoil a show = standing with a timer and gun to ur head
I haven't watched or read anything about AoT since Season 2, but he's gotta be nearing the 13 years by now ay? :boring:
Original post by V℮rsions
Eren dies.
(probably)

Spoiler

threatened to spoil a show = standing with a timer and gun to ur head

No it doesn't 😂

And so what if he spoils the show it's not the end of the wrold you'll watch it and still feel the excitement
Just do your revision.

Quick Reply

Latest