The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester: Late reply

Anyone who had applied for the University of Manchester by January and haven't received their reply yet.
Reply 1
Have you checked your junk email and so on? I applied in January as well (before the 7th) and heard back later than what they mentioned in their website.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by em_tak
Have you checked your junk email and so on? I applied in January as well (before the 7th) and heard back later than what they mentioned in their website.

Yes, I did and never found one.
Reply 3
If you applied after the 7th of January you might receive a response until next week or max in 2 weeks :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by em_tak
If you applied after the 7th of January you might receive a response until next week or max in 2 weeks :smile:

yeah, I applied on 18th January. I am being so anxious and desperate for a reply now.
Reply 5
Original post by Shruti.
yeah, I applied on 18th January. I am being so anxious and desperate for a reply now.

I get you 😂 you received an answer last month and well, I am in the waiting list, which makes me wait even longer
Reply 6
Maybe, I should wait for another couple of weeks. Which course did you apply for and when?

Original post by em_tak
I get you 😂 you received an answer last month and well, I am in the waiting list, which makes me wait even longer
Reply 7
I applied before the 2nd round ended (7th of January) for the data science program :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by em_tak
I applied before the 2nd round ended (7th of January) for the data science program Hve

Have you fixed any other universities or still waiting for Manchester?
Reply 9
Original post by Shruti.
Have you fixed any other universities or still waiting for Manchester?

I fixed with another university but Manchester is my first option 🤷🏻*♀️ Also, I am waiting for other universities to answer. What about you?
Reply 10
Original post by em_tak
I fixed with another university but Manchester is my first option 🤷🏻*♀️ Also, I am waiting for other universities to answer. What about you?

Same state.
Did you receive an answer?
Original post by Anonymous
Did you receive an answer?

Not yet :frown:
I applied in Feb for MSc Advanced Computer science and i haven't heard back yet , and now suddenly i can not access my self service account it says credentials did not match or account is locked. I emailed them yesterday about it ...hope they reply soon..
I applied in Feb for MSc Advanced Computer science and i haven't heard back yet , and now suddenly i can not access my self service account it says credentials did not match or account is locked. I emailed them yesterday about it ...hope they reply soon..

When did you apply?
When did you apply?

I am waiting to get a decicion on my application from the Manchester since three months. I even mailed and they gave a very vague reply.
I am waiting to get a decicion on my application from the Manchester since three months. I even mailed and they gave a very vague reply.

I applied around second week of feb and well...yesterday i got the email stating they are unable to offer me a place on the course. I guess i was not able to login cause my application had been rejected..
I applied around second week of feb and well...yesterday i got the email stating they are unable to offer me a place on the course. I guess i was not able to login cause my application had been rejected..

Oh no! I am so sorry. For which course did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending