The Student Room Group

GCSE German 150 worder

What points can I write for this question in 150 words?

Du schreibst einen Blog über dein Schulleben.

Schreib:
- was du an deiner Schule gut und nicht gut findest
- wie deine ideale Schule sein würde.

Du musst ungefähr 150 Wörter auf Deutsch schreiben. Schreib etwas über beide Punkte der Aufgabe.

I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of what to write for this question and how I can get full marks by including different structures and tenses.
Please help me out- any points of examples of what to say would be appreciated. (both points need to be covered and additional information is fine)
If anyone could write me an example paragraph and highlight necessary structures and tenses, that would be great.
@Hanna044 @Krokodilo
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by aleena_a

Schreib:

Du musst ungefähr 150 Wörter auf Deutsch schreiben. Schreib etwas über beide Punkte der Aufgabe.

I'm having a bit of trouble thinking of what to write for this question and how I can get full marks by including different structures and tenses.
Please help me out- any points of examples of what to say would be appreciated. (both points need to be covered and additional information is fine)
If anyone could write me an example paragraph and highlight necessary structures and tenses, that would be great.
@Hanna044 @Krokodilo

Okay, so you have to describe what you like about your school and what not. That’s the first point. Here you could include anything that you like, for example if your school is modern, uses new technology, is well organized and structured, the teachers are supporting and friendly.
Then I would include what you don‘t like. On my school a big issue was for example the organisation, too many extra projects which lead to heavy workload, the toilets were incredible bad and with some teachers happened the same. If you could give me any points maybe, it will be more easier to write down a structure and tense for you:smile:
Then you have to describe how your ideal school would look like. Here I would put the most effort into, because there are many possibilities. For me for example my dream school would be very new and modern, using the newest technology, iPad or Tablets for students instead of handwritten notes, more supporting teachers... better opportunities for clubs and hobbies, maybe a school park to sit down.
From what I have understood you should write that like a blog, when you tell others about your experience.

In the introduction I would recommend you to say first some facts about your school, where it is, how it looks like, how many students they have...

So maybe you could write down some notes, what to include for each point and then post it here, it will make it more easier for us to help you, as we know what you like/don‘t like and what your dream school would look like :smile:
Reply 2

Schreib:

@Hanna044 @Krokodilo

Hi. This question’s from the 2020 paper right? If so I’d really appreciate if u could send me the whole paper and the reading paper if u have it. My German exam is next week and I’m really stressed about it. Thx.

Schreib:

@Hanna044 @Krokodilo

Hi could you please send me the aqa gcse german 2020 papers?
Reply 4

Schreib:

@Hanna044 @Krokodilo

if this is the german aqa higher 2020 paper, could you send it to me? xx
Reply 5
Original post by Hanna044
Okay, so you have to describe what you like about your school and what not. That’s the first point. Here you could include anything that you like, for example if your school is modern, uses new technology, is well organized and structured, the teachers are supporting and friendly.
Then I would include what you don‘t like. On my school a big issue was for example the organisation, too many extra projects which lead to heavy workload, the toilets were incredible bad and with some teachers happened the same. If you could give me any points maybe, it will be more easier to write down a structure and tense for you:smile:
Then you have to describe how your ideal school would look like. Here I would put the most effort into, because there are many possibilities. For me for example my dream school would be very new and modern, using the newest technology, iPad or Tablets for students instead of handwritten notes, more supporting teachers... better opportunities for clubs and hobbies, maybe a school park to sit down.
From what I have understood you should write that like a blog, when you tell others about your experience.

In the introduction I would recommend you to say first some facts about your school, where it is, how it looks like, how many students they have...

So maybe you could write down some notes, what to include for each point and then post it here, it will make it more easier for us to help you, as we know what you like/don‘t like and what your dream school would look like :smile:

Schreib:

@Hanna044 @Krokodilo

hi if you have the aaa German reading higher could you please send it to me x
Reply 6
Original post by dbaley
hi if you have the aaa German reading higher could you please send it to me x

AQA*

Schreib:

@Hanna044 @Krokodilo

hi, if you have the German 2020 foundation paper aqa could you please send it to me. thanks :smile:
Reply 8
does anyone have the reading papers yet? if so please send them i'd really appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending