The Student Room Group

History A level OCR essay questions

Hey guys, I took history a level in 2020 and was able to get an A. I still have all of my history essays with feedback and alot of revision notes so if anyone is interested message me.

I spent alot of time on them so i feel bad just throwing them away- i would be more than happy to send them to you! xx
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by s.momo
Hey guys, I took history a level in 2020 and was able to get an A. I still have all of my history essays with feedback and alot of revision notes so if anyone is interested message me on instagram @asayc.sara

I spent alot of time on them so i feel bad just throwing them away- i would be more than happy to send them to you! xx

Hii,
What exam board did you do for your history A level?
Original post by s.momo
Hey guys, I took history a level in 2020 and was able to get an A. I still have all of my history essays with feedback and alot of revision notes so if anyone is interested message me on instagram @asayc.sara

what topics do you do? i do 19th century usa, early stuarts and USA civil rights on OCR xxx
Reply 3
Original post by Jennifer 123
what topics do you do? i do 19th century usa, early stuarts and USA civil rights on OCR xxx

Civil Rights was my best topic, I could give some pointers on that if you like
Original post by Sinnoh
Civil Rights was my best topic, I could give some pointers on that if you like

ooooh yes! any notes or practise essays etc would be helpful, I only need African American 25 markers and Native American depth studies, I've already been assessed on the rest xx
Reply 5
ooooh yes! any notes or practise essays etc would be helpful, I only need African American 25 markers and Native American depth studies, I've already been assessed on the rest xx

Native Americans is the one topic I hadn't saved on to Dropbox, & I can't get my physical notes right away. How soon is this needed?
I could also private message a link to the African American civil rights notes we used. For the 25 markers we split it into social rights (e.g. segregation, lynchings, police brutality), political rights (mainly voting rights, but also includes participation in politics) and economic rights.

The attached file is an answer script for the 2017 paper that my teacher shared with us - it's not mine. Questions answered were on African American civil rights (WW2 as a turning point) and women's civil rights.
Original post by Sinnoh
Native Americans is the one topic I hadn't saved on to Dropbox, & I can't get my physical notes right away. How soon is this needed?
I could also private message a link to the African American civil rights notes we used. For the 25 markers we split it into social rights (e.g. segregation, lynchings, police brutality), political rights (mainly voting rights, but also includes participation in politics) and economic rights.

The attached file is an answer script for the 2017 paper that my teacher shared with us - it's not mine. Questions answered were on African American civil rights (WW2 as a turning point) and women's civil rights.

thank you so much this is so generous !! yes private message me anything you have, or my email is ----- if that's easier. and yes, we also split African American CR into economic, political and social so that's perfect !!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 7
thank you so much this is so generous !! yes private message me anything you have, or my email is ----- if that's easier. and yes, we also split African American CR into economic, political and social so that's perfect !!

I've PMed them. btw I've removed your email from your post - best not to put it out publicly, as it can set you up for more email spam, plus it may be linked to a database leak.
Original post by Sinnoh
I've PMed them. btw I've removed your email from your post - best not to put it out publicly, as it can set you up for more email spam, plus it may be linked to a database leak.

haha no worries, thanks !
Original post by Sinnoh

hi can i please get anything you have on this, that would be very helpful!
Reply 10
Original post by esraaf0001
hi can i please get anything you have on this, that would be very helpful!

I'll post the Dropbox link I sent them here, else I'll probably keep getting asked.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zxnfvpiduywc5u5/AAATCRHV7jIzUGtYKIAnjqMKa?dl=0
Reply 11
Hi, do you have any notes or past papers on the depth studies for civil right is the USA? xx
Reply 12
Original post by s.momo
Hey guys, I took history a level in 2020 and was able to get an A. I still have all of my history essays with feedback and alot of revision notes so if anyone is interested message me.

hi was wondering what exam board you do. I do OCR and for paper one i do USA 19th Century and paper 2 early Stuarts
Hi what exam board and topics did you do
Original post by s.momo

Original post by UKJ
Hii,
What exam board did you do for your history A level?

Hi did you get the notes if so could you send them to me please
Reply 15
Original post by GrapesSanitize

Hey did you do Cold war in Asia too? if so do you remember what the Qs were???? XXXX
Original post by Sinnoh

Hello, is it possible to have any resources you have on civil rights, I would be so grateful!
Original post by s.momo

Hii! My exam is in a month and a half and I'm desperate. This is my weakest topic. Would you like to send them to me as well? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending