s.momo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, I took history a level in 2020 and was able to get an A. I still have all of my history essays with feedback and alot of revision notes so if anyone is interested message me on instagram @asayc.sara

I spent alot of time on them so i feel bad just throwing them away- i would be more than happy to send them to you! xx
UKJ
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by s.momo)
Hey guys, I took history a level in 2020 and was able to get an A. I still have all of my history essays with feedback and alot of revision notes so if anyone is interested message me on instagram @asayc.sara

I spent alot of time on them so i feel bad just throwing them away- i would be more than happy to send them to you! xx
Hii,
What exam board did you do for your history A level?
Jennifer 123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by s.momo)

what topics do you do? i do 19th century usa, early stuarts and USA civil rights on OCR xxx
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jennifer 123)
what topics do you do? i do 19th century usa, early stuarts and USA civil rights on OCR xxx
Civil Rights was my best topic, I could give some pointers on that if you like
Jennifer 123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Civil Rights was my best topic, I could give some pointers on that if you like
ooooh yes! any notes or practise essays etc would be helpful, I only need African American 25 markers and Native American depth studies, I've already been assessed on the rest xx
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
ooooh yes! any notes or practise essays etc would be helpful, I only need African American 25 markers and Native American depth studies, I've already been assessed on the rest xx
Native Americans is the one topic I hadn't saved on to Dropbox, & I can't get my physical notes right away. How soon is this needed?
I could also private message a link to the African American civil rights notes we used. For the 25 markers we split it into social rights (e.g. segregation, lynchings, police brutality), political rights (mainly voting rights, but also includes participation in politics) and economic rights.

The attached file is an answer script for the 2017 paper that my teacher shared with us - it's not mine. Questions answered were on African American civil rights (WW2 as a turning point) and women's civil rights.
Attached files
Jennifer 123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Native Americans is the one topic I hadn't saved on to Dropbox, & I can't get my physical notes right away. How soon is this needed?
I could also private message a link to the African American civil rights notes we used. For the 25 markers we split it into social rights (e.g. segregation, lynchings, police brutality), political rights (mainly voting rights, but also includes participation in politics) and economic rights.

The attached file is an answer script for the 2017 paper that my teacher shared with us - it's not mine. Questions answered were on African American civil rights (WW2 as a turning point) and women's civil rights.
thank you so much this is so generous !! yes private message me anything you have, or my email is ----- if that's easier. and yes, we also split African American CR into economic, political and social so that's perfect !!
Last edited by Sinnoh; 3 weeks ago
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
thank you so much this is so generous !! yes private message me anything you have, or my email is ----- if that's easier. and yes, we also split African American CR into economic, political and social so that's perfect !!
I've PMed them. btw I've removed your email from your post - best not to put it out publicly, as it can set you up for more email spam, plus it may be linked to a database leak.
Jennifer 123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've PMed them. btw I've removed your email from your post - best not to put it out publicly, as it can set you up for more email spam, plus it may be linked to a database leak.
haha no worries, thanks !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (129)
34.96%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (49)
13.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (22)
5.96%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (36)
9.76%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (49)
13.28%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (43)
11.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (41)
11.11%

Watched Threads