The Student Room Group

not sure what to do about exams

I had my first psychology a level test today ( i’m in y13 so these acc count towards our final grade ) and before that i was a straight a/a* student. however, i had a slight panic attack in the exam and i started crying and i physically couldn’t write and i had around 10 minutes left so i had a lot of time. i left a few questions blank , so i know definitely that i haven’t done well. is it worth it talking to my teacher about it? i dont want it to seem like i’m asking for attention or something ig
Original post by nikki.maria
I had my first psychology a level test today ( i’m in y13 so these acc count towards our final grade ) and before that i was a straight a/a* student. however, i had a slight panic attack in the exam and i started crying and i physically couldn’t write and i had around 10 minutes left so i had a lot of time. i left a few questions blank , so i know definitely that i haven’t done well. is it worth it talking to my teacher about it? i dont want it to seem like i’m asking for attention or something ig

You should definitely talk to your teacher as they can only help you if they know what's going on. They will probably be understanding and take those factors into consideration when calculating an A-Level grade but what they don't know they can't help with so do definitely talk to them

Quick Reply

Latest