The Student Room Group

I failed my national 5 prelims. What now?

I think I failed pretty much all of the national 5 prelims. I don’t want to be presented at national 4, I want to do national 5. What can I do now? :frown:
Reply 1
Hi, have you gotten your results yet? I got a D for maths and a D in english and i havent been dropped down, if you just give them proof between now and the exam of you doing good in class, im sure theyd let u stay :smile:
Original post by IHateNational4
I think I failed pretty much all of the national 5 prelims. I don’t want to be presented at national 4, I want to do national 5. What can I do now? :frown:

Try to get your parents to phone the school and tell them you want to do nat 5. This is what my school has advised us to do, but your school is probably different. Hope you're able to do your nat 5s! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
Don’t worry too much about it! Prelims are just a practise after all and you’re still more then capable of passing exams. (Just as an example I failed my nat5 chemistry prelim but ended up getting an A in the final exam). Not sure how it works in your school but in mine if you got over 30% you can still take the same level for the exam. Have you asked a teacher about it yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending