The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 1
I've not applied for a foreign language, but I'm fairly sure we're wanting to hear from the same department...

I've not heard owt from them either, but UCAS wasn't sent out 'til December for me. So i'm not expecting to hear much for a little while either.

Edinburgh is my first choice too. Fingers crossed and all that...

When was your form sent?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
ive had an offer from sheffield to do french, and hull to do german and french,
also nottingham to do german
Reply 3
Hayley...
I've not applied for a foreign language, but I'm fairly sure we're wanting to hear from the same department...

I've not heard owt from them either, but UCAS wasn't sent out 'til December for me. So i'm not expecting to hear much for a little while either.

Edinburgh is my first choice too. Fingers crossed and all that...

When was your form sent?

Late November, hurry up Edinburgh!
Reply 4
ruth_lou
ive had an offer from sheffield to do french, and hull to do german and french,
also nottingham to do german

yey I have had an offer from Nottingham to do german, too!
Reply 5
Well, I've got BBB for Scandinavian Studies, which is kind of a modern foreign languages, with twiddly bits. But I applied in September, and it's a very small course
Reply 6
Lulani
Well, I've got BBB for Scandinavian Studies, which is kind of a modern foreign languages, with twiddly bits. But I applied in September, and it's a very small course

Congrats for you! I *should* get an offer, it's my first choice and I travelled 5 hours to go to the open day!! cmonnn!
I've got an unconditional for French and History, got it about a month ago
Reply 8
Still waiting........

It's pissing me off now, been waiting absolutely ages and it's my top choice :mad: There best be an unconditional offer coming through for this inconvenience! :biggrin: :cool:
My app. went through on Nov. 5th for Politics, and I know lots of other people on this forum alone have Politics offers from Edin. Bastards.
afireinside©
Still waiting........

There best be an unconditional offer coming through for this inconvenience! :biggrin: :cool:

Are you scottish, or post A-level, because they only give those two groups unconditional offers. Sorry if you didn't already know that!
WhatFreshHell?
Are you scottish, or post A-level, because they only give those two groups unconditional offers. Sorry if you didn't already know that!

I think it was a joke... :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending