The Student Room Group

Creative writing improvement

I have my mocks coming up and so I decided to right a paragraph as I need to improve my creative writing. Could anyone give me advice on this?

The amazonian showers incessantly hammered down, relentlessly stabbing me like a thousand needles that contained my everlasting spite. I tried to subdue my emotions from surfacing, but the expectation was farcical. Struggling to supress the bubbling anger that was arising within me, I stopped - allowing the howling wind to engulf me as it shrieked my worst fear. I no longer felt my chest exploding inside me, but my sadness crushing me with an overwhelming force of a tidal wave, and I drowned in its embrace. Although I was trapped in a vicious storm it was sadness that imprisoned me
Reply 1
Remember,,.right/write. However, the rest of the paragraph is a masterpiece that hooks the reader. Great work!!
Original post by KyZoom
Remember,,.right/write. However, the rest of the paragraph is a masterpiece that hooks the reader. Great work!!

Yea I just realised that before I read what you had said haha, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending