The Student Room Group

proms 2021

how many schools are actually doing prom i feel hella unlucky i’ve been excited to go forever but my school isn’t allowing one:frown:
My school cancelled it aswell lol
Original post by b4rbiezh0e
how many schools are actually doing prom i feel hella unlucky i’ve been excited to go forever but my school isn’t allowing one:frown:

My school hasn't specified but I doubt it'll go on :frown:
The other week in Act of Worship (what we call assemblies), my headteacher was talking about the changes to exams and how grades will be awarded etc. when he asked if anyone had any questions, then said "unless it's about prom. I'm not answering any questions about prom," with a super serious look on his face
Original post by user_5678
My school hasn't specified but I doubt it'll go on :frown:
The other week in Act of Worship (what we call assemblies), my headteacher was talking about the changes to exams and how grades will be awarded etc. when he asked if anyone had any questions, then said "unless it's about prom. I'm not answering any questions about prom," with a super serious look on his face

What a **** head lol
my schools doing one in july after covid, maybe ur school will announce one soon
Reply 5
f*** covid
my school said we got prom but its like £35 omdss and we got our year 11 prom on the 1st of July as lockdowns gone anyway

we do not have to be in bubbles or wear masks tbh
Reply 7
me and my mates are all gonna protest because i want prom ffs😂
Mines on 2nd july

Quick Reply

Latest