The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Things to do in Bristol

I have googled this but wanted more personal replies. What did you enjoy. Me and my friend are going to the city soon!!
Isn't Bristol a dump?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Cryoraptor
Isn't Bristol a dump?

Not that I’m aware off. I’ll be going to the university to get my degree. It’s mine and my friends first holiday together and we don’t want to spend too much. It’s somewhere we have never been and we just want to get away. I know theres loves scenery and a bridge with cool bars that’s about all I know so far.
Original post by success4life
Not that I’m aware off. I’ll be going to the university to get my degree. It’s mine and my friends first holiday together and we don’t want to spend too much. It’s somewhere we have never been and we just want to get away. I know theres loves scenery and a bridge with cool bars that’s about all I know so far.

I see. Me and my mates are doing something similar in July - we're going away to south Devon for a week. Our first holiday as well. Hopefully Bristol turns out to be nice for you :biggrin:
Original post by Cryoraptor
I see. Me and my mates are doing something similar in July - we're going away to south Devon for a week. Our first holiday as well. Hopefully Bristol turns out to be nice for you :biggrin:

Enjoy Devon!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending