The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh or Glasgow for history?

Hi,

I've got offers for both Glasgow and Edinburgh (plus Strathclyde and Stirling) for history, but I have no idea which on to choose. I live near Glasgow and really wanted to experience a new city, but whenever I go to Edinburgh I always think that I wouldn't want to live there (plus my brother went to Edinburgh so I want to do my own thing lol). I think Edinburgh is seen as more prestigious in the UK but in Scotland they seem pretty equal, and seem equal for history too. Is there anyone who goes to Glasgow/Edinburgh and could help? (would be great if you studied history but it's not essential).

I go to university of Edinburgh, you should go to the uni which you like best and whether or not your brother attended Edinburgh University shouldn't be a factor in my opinion.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous1502
I go to university of Edinburgh, you should go to the uni which you like best and whether or not your brother attended Edinburgh University shouldn't be a factor in my opinion.

Ik it’s a really stupid thing to hold me back in trying to not consider it lol
Original post by thepunmaster.e
Ik it’s a really stupid thing to hold me back in trying to not consider it lol

If you have any specific questions about the university of Edinburgh feel free to ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending