The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Nursing

Anyone had an offer for city university Msc in nursing - adult ? Also what was the interview like
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone had an offer for city university Msc in nursing - adult ? Also what was the interview like

I have! I found the City interview relaxed and more like an informal conversation. They asked a lot of scenario based questions and why I felt I would be a good nurse etc. x
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous

Hello, I hope you are well! My name is Abida and I am an Official Economics Student Representative at City, University of London.

As I do not study MSc Nursing, I would recommend directly speaking to successful students at City, University of London who have had previously interviewed in this area and may be able to share their experiences, advice, etc. You may be able to directly contact students in your subject of study via this link (Unibuddy): https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/open-events-and-fairs/online-chats/ask-a-student

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions about studying at City, University of London in general, and I would be happy to answer any questions. I wish you all the very best for your interview! 😊

Kindest regards,
Abida
Official Economics Student Representative
City, University of London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending