The Student Room Group

Tesco work and pay. 2021.

Hi, is anybody else confused about Tesco work and pay. Our last pay day was the 30th April, than checking my payslip the new pay date started on the 2nd May. So what happened to the dates in between?

I also have a minus money being listed as “basic hour ratio -£34.87” my contracted shift is 6-9:45am. I don’t get why that is minus, when I haven’t had any time off at all.
Original post by Emmab101111
Hi, is anybody else confused about Tesco work and pay. Our last pay day was the 30th April, than checking my payslip the new pay date started on the 2nd May. So what happened to the dates in between?

I also have a minus money being listed as “basic hour ratio -£34.87” my contracted shift is 6-9:45am. I don’t get why that is minus, when I haven’t had any time off at all.

Hi,
Since switching to the new pay slips this month, they have missed off payments for the period 23 April - 1 May inclusive. The last old payslip was for 4 week period 26 March - 22 April and the new style payslip started 2 - 29 May. I also have a deduction but have no idea what it's for.
I reported this to my manager, but she say's she can't see a problem except that the dates aren't the same on the system as I have. The Managers changed over to the new payslips a while ago. Not sure what's going on but I have reported it on online colleague help - awaiting a response.
Reply 2
Hi I have same problems when I report my manager say pay is ok there is no any problem then I am reporting online colleagues help they will accept my payment is missing they send mail to my manager to record my missing hours but my manager not done and now manager is Chang if you have any other ideas let me know if we can help each other. Thank you
Turns out my pay was correct. The way Tesco pay is calculated is quite complex. For pay day 23 July, this covers BASIC pay for 4 week period 27 June - 24 July inclusive and any TEMPORARY changes for period 18 June - 15 July inclusive. Temporary changes include such things as holidays, absence and overtime. Hope that helps.

Next pay day 20 Aug, Basic Pay will be for period 25 July - 21 Aug incl. and Temporary Pay for period 16 July - 12 Aug incl.
(edited 2 years ago)
Is it on the new pay slips if it say retro it's beause it's done in hours and not in days it should have been pad back lower done
Yes am usdaw rep
Reply 6
Does anyone know how the holiday entitlement works?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending