The Student Room Group

Contact information for Tesco Payroll?

I recently left Tesco and am owed a sum of £584.99 which should have been paid into my account on 22/07/2022, but it has not. I’ve since received a P45 and Pay Summary from Payroll, but the money still isn’t in my account. I’ve contacted the store manager about this twice but he has ignored my messages. Can anyone help me out and give me some contact info for Payroll so I can get in touch with them and sort this out?
Original post by Nick2019
I recently left Tesco and am owed a sum of £584.99 which should have been paid into my account on 22/07/2022, but it has not. I’ve since received a P45 and Pay Summary from Payroll, but the money still isn’t in my account. I’ve contacted the store manager about this twice but he has ignored my messages. Can anyone help me out and give me some contact info for Payroll so I can get in touch with them and sort this out?

Depending on what date you finished up with Tesco will actually depends on when you'll be paid what you are owed for wages..... Remember that there is a cut-off date for payment for each month - for this month July the cutoff date would have been probably 14th or 15th July.

If you can't get hold of HR then go personally into the store you worked in and asked for the manager and get them to sort it out before you leave the store...... P45 can take a few weeks to come to you as they have to notify HMRC etc.

This is the only number I know of for HR okay.

0345 301 4455

HR

Tesco employees may occasionally need to contact the HR department. This could be to get a reference if you’re leaving the company, or to ask a question about your payslip. If you need to contact the HR department of Tesco, you can do so by calling the number above. When you call this number, you will be able to speak to the HR department at the Tesco head office in Welwyn Garden City, and they will assist you with your query. To speak to the HR department, press 3 when you hear “if you are a current or former colleague”.

Tesco Payroll

Get through to the Tesco Payroll on the number the number above. When you call this number, you will be able to talk to the team regarding your payroll, and any issues that you’ve experienced with your pay. If you find that you are missing hours on your payslip, or holiday hours have not been processed correctly you can phone this number. You can also call this number if have questions relating your tax code, National Insurance, pension or any other money which is docked from your wages.

Tesco Head Office Address.....

Falcon Way,
Shire Park,
Welwyn Garden City,
Hertfordshire,
AL7 1TW
i also have unpaid wages £1704 from 6th jan im still waiting for payment the problem is i have a pay slip but no bank payment i spoke to my bank but nothing from tesco payment
Original post by Filip Georgiev
i also have unpaid wages £1704 from 6th jan im still waiting for payment the problem is i have a pay slip but no bank payment i spoke to my bank but nothing from tesco payment

Suggest you go and see the store manager where you work about and ask them to resolve it for you...or otherwise contact head office. They will have records of when they have sent the payment to your bank account so it needs to be further looked at okay. Don't leave it any longer to get it sorted out do it asap.....
Hello Tracey ,can you help me with pointing me in direction on how to sign up to our Tesco as I would like to apply for the cycle to work scheme. My depot not very helpful . Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by danielwignall11
Hello Tracey ,can you help me with pointing me in direction on how to sign up to our Tesco as I would like to apply for the cycle to work scheme. My depot not very helpful . Thanks

Apologies for the late reply to you 😔😔

To sign up to Our Tesco - you'll need your payroll number and email address. The link below should help you.
Your first port of contact is your immediate manager who'll help you with things. Failing that contact head office.

Tesco
https://www.tesco.com en-gb
Sign in to your account

Tesco Careers
https://www.tesco-careers.com be...
Benefits
Can u give me the tesco head office hr email address to report the payroll issue :
I am working in tesco only 13 days for temporary contract. Can I pay tax . ?
Reply 7
Original post by Joby kurian
Can u give me the tesco head office hr email address to report the payroll issue :

You will probably be taxed, but if at the end of the tax year you are under your allowance you will get a tax rebare.

Or you could speak to HMRC.
Being taxed isnt anything to do with tescos
Reply 8
Original post by Joby kurian

You might pay emergency tax until HMRC sort out your tax code with your employer Tesco and they will then authorise Tesco to refund you anything you are owed as you won't get it until either your second pay or after you been paid off or hopefully given a permanent position after your temporary contract is finished.

Any issues with this then contract HMRC once you have your payroll details etc.

Team leader and stand in supervisor as required with Tesco.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending