I hope moonlight's thread doesn't get removed
(edited 2 years ago)
Why do I find myself so funny 😐
Original post by ReviseSleeping
I just identified a hotel from a picture of the view from the room

We just got a new sherlock in our town. :blow:
Okay I'll stop being mean to him😐
(edited 2 years ago)
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
gooood news everyone.

The ugly guy is back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not gonna risk getting told off
Reply 8928
download (69).png
Original post by JAckieee.chan
we went to a mall and there was a park beside it. Don't exactly remember the name.

Why did you leave Canada? the people are so nice in there. :cookie:

no man, the people are not nice; that's a stereotype. try taking the metro or the subway in Toronto :lol:

big dreams and didn't want to live a boring life. it's amazing how your perspective changes when you leave your comfort zone and don't live in an isolated bubble. highly recommend doing it :yy: (but don't move to Canada :afraid:).
sorry, JC. West Edmonton Mall is that massive mall with an amusement park and waterslide park, and i think they have an animal show or something (back in the day at least) and it takes you like 30mins just to walk from one end to the other :h:
Original post by Joleee
no man, the people are not nice; that's a stereotype. try taking the metro or the subway in Toronto :lol:

big dreams and didn't want to live a boring life. it's amazing how your perspective changes when you leave your comfort zone and don't live in an isolated bubble. highly recommend doing it :yy: (but don't move to Canada :afraid:).

Literally half of my batch mates from school went to Canada/US for their studies. Only I chose the UK. lol

And do you think that you are progressing to your 'big dream'?
Original post by JAckieee.chan
Literally half of my batch mates from school went to Canada/US for their studies. Only I chose the UK. lol

And do you think that you are progressing to your 'big dream'?

you made the better decision, mate. would not live in Canada because of the climate and poor opportunities to travel (it's expensive there, unlike here).

lol i guess so, but it's a long road to fulfill my dreams. a long(!) road :youbetcha:
batch mates is a new term for me :cookie:
you guys drank tea as children? :curious:
Original post by Joleee
you made the better decision, mate. would not live in Canada because of the climate and poor opportunities to travel (it's expensive there, unlike here).

lol i guess so, but it's a long road to fulfill my dreams. a long(!) road :youbetcha:

I hope you succeed like those badass lawyers in Suits. 😊
dreading the day the bear finds out i've almost reached the summit (or whatever bear calls 11 gems) and creates a thread about me :colonhash:
iced tea, yes
Original post by Joleee
dreading the day the bear finds out i've almost reached the summit (or whatever bear calls 11 gems) and creates a thread about me :colonhash:

How many reps are u behind?

Latest