The Student Room Group

Alevels

Would anyone recommend if I should take phycology for alevels bc at the moment I’ve taken all three sciences and I think I may replace physics with phycology.
Reply 1
Original post by millie673
Would anyone recommend if I should take phycology for alevels bc at the moment I’ve taken all three sciences and I think I may replace physics with phycology.

what do you want to do at uni?
have you ever done psychology before?
Reply 2
Original post by pwk123
what do you want to do at uni?
have you ever done psychology before?

I would like to do medicine at uni and no I havent done phycolgy before
Reply 3
if you want to do medicine you can get in without psychology. usually they look for chemistry biology and maths. physics too since it shows scientific value. you can if you want to but i wouldn't recommend it personally. if you want to become a psychologist then yes or something along the lines of that
Original post by aliza321
I would like to do medicine at uni and no I havent done phycolgy before

As someone who took Psychology for my A levels, I found the subject very content heavy and would spend most revision time on Psychology rather than my other subjects. If you want to go into medicine, I would suggest keeping your sciences as those are the subjects needed. Due to the science subjects also being quite content heavy I think that keeping those is the better option rather than choosing a time consuming subject you may not need. Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest