giw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
hiiiii, so i'm a lil worried about one of my grades and how it will impact my chance to get into soas, so i've started to look into other plans. i do have the insurance uni, but honestly, soas rlly is the only uni i want to go to i was hoping someone who has been through soas clearing or just understands clearing would be able to explain to me how it works so that i can be better prepared for the day. thanks sooooo much <3
umbrellala
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by giw)
hiiiii, so i'm a lil worried about one of my grades and how it will impact my chance to get into soas, so i've started to look into other plans. i do have the insurance uni, but honestly, soas rlly is the only uni i want to go to i was hoping someone who has been through soas clearing or just understands clearing would be able to explain to me how it works so that i can be better prepared for the day. thanks sooooo much <3
Hey! We have a guide here on how clearing works which might be helpful, if you have any follow-up questions please let me know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (1)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
40%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
20%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (1)
20%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed