The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

soas clearing 2021

hiiiii, so i'm a lil worried about one of my grades and how it will impact my chance to get into soas, so i've started to look into other plans. i do have the insurance uni, but honestly, soas rlly is the only uni i want to go to :smile: i was hoping someone who has been through soas clearing or just understands clearing would be able to explain to me how it works so that i can be better prepared for the day. thanks sooooo much <3
Original post by giw
hiiiii, so i'm a lil worried about one of my grades and how it will impact my chance to get into soas, so i've started to look into other plans. i do have the insurance uni, but honestly, soas rlly is the only uni i want to go to :smile: i was hoping someone who has been through soas clearing or just understands clearing would be able to explain to me how it works so that i can be better prepared for the day. thanks sooooo much <3

Hey! We have a guide here on how clearing works which might be helpful, if you have any follow-up questions please let me know :smile:
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending