The Student Room Group

Grades

Hi received a conditional offer to go to Erasmus University for a history bachelor. They said I had to get an A*-C for all my subjects (which already seems quite lenient) and I just got my results back and received a D for business. Now, I'm not doing a business related course and was only a few points away from getting a C. Do you think they'll still accept me? Prior to this I was getting amazing grades and actually did well in my history exams.Additionally, my flat, visa, flights, fees etc have all been paid for so it would really suck if they retracted my offer.Please let me know what you guys think and whether or not I'm in the clear.
Original post by tluvia
Hi received a conditional offer to go to Erasmus University for a history bachelor. They said I had to get an A*-C for all my subjects (which already seems quite lenient) and I just got my results back and received a D for business. Now, I'm not doing a business related course and was only a few points away from getting a C. Do you think they'll still accept me? Prior to this I was getting amazing grades and actually did well in my history exams.Additionally, my flat, visa, flights, fees etc have all been paid for so it would really suck if they retracted my offer.Please let me know what you guys think and whether or not I'm in the clear.

The only thing you can do is send your results through and ask the university

Quick Reply

Latest