The Student Room Group

Plucking Serene Dreams From Golden Trees. [Blog]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Laurence010401
Sadly I did not know I was dreaming. So I had to do it all over again. For Real

hey sorry i havent replied to your pm i had a deadline to meet but i will read over it when i wake up later today haha
Original post by Serene Dreams
Could really be anything. A vehicle parked outside perhaps? Shadows are created in really strange shapes. Do you ever catch yourself repeating a movement just to make sure a shadow is yours and not created because of some lurking creature (that is a combination of all the ghosts you remember from the million horror movies you have watched) about to do horrible things to you? (For the record, I know this is very silly, but it's an irrational fear of the 'unknown' lmao) Like when you know there is nothing to be afraid of but you can't help yourself but let your mind wander XD

hope you had a nice weekend bee:biggrin:
Original post by Food!!
:wavey:

Heyyy, how have you been? :hugs:
Heyyy, how have you been? :hugs:

exhausted :cry:
wbu
Original post by Wise Goldie
hope you had a nice weekend bee:biggrin:

Thank you, Goldie! What are you up to today?
Original post by Food!!
exhausted :cry:
wbu

Awe no :/ What's wrong? Hope it's not the exam season stressing you out? You will be fine. Take a deep breath and breathe out all the stress and ugly exam vibes.

Honestly, within a single hour I experience about 10 positive and 10 negative emotions (yes, because of exams), so imagine the variety of my emotional states throughout the day XD lol Right now I am doing great ; )
(edited 2 years ago)
Awe no :/ What's wrong? Hope it's not the exam season stressing you out? You will be fine. Take a deep breath and breathe out all the stress and ugly exam vibes.

Honestly, within a single hour I experience about 10 positive and 10 negative emotions (yes, because of exams), so imagine the variety of my emotional states throughout the day XD lol Right now I am doing great ; )

didnt sleep at all last night and partly that as well
thank you :hugs:

woah well hopefully your exams went well :smile:
Original post by Food!!
didnt sleep at all last night and partly that as well
thank you :hugs:

woah well hopefully your exams went well :smile:

Take a short nap!

Thank you <3
^ Because tall naps are awfully arrogant and we do not associate with them.
Take a short nap!

Thank you <3

i was going to now actually :yep:
Im sure you will do amazing :biggrin:
Going to braid my hair and then go the gym. Before my essay crisis started, I could easily do a 5k under 25 minutes and now I merely step onto the treadmill and start heaving like death is knocking on my lungs like an impatient and bad-tempered child. Erm, look for ice cream in the freezer, all you are going to find in here is Lady Oxygen and Lord Carbon Dioxide having a very heated argument. Eye roll. Also, I heard back about the interview today. The interviewer said they'd be in touch in a few weeks' time and then I casually find the email in my inbox not three days later. Not that I am complaining. All right, enough rambling.
(edited 2 years ago)
You know when you add a song to your YouTube playlist and then it gets deleted so the video becomes unavailable and you don't even remember the title. Painful.
Thank you, Goldie! What are you up to today?

in a minute i will be sleeping lol:biggrin:

i had a nice day thanks for asking bee:smile:
in a minute i will be sleeping lol:biggrin:

i had a nice day thanks for asking bee:smile:

That's quite early. I see you are very eager to visit your dreamland. Mailing you two serene dreams. 😴
That's quite early. I see you are very eager to visit your dreamland. Mailing you two serene dreams. 😴

no i go to bed but i usually watch you tube or listen music in bed til about 12:biggrin:
no i go to bed but i usually watch you tube or listen music in bed til about 12:biggrin:

What do you watch on YouTube? (You can answer that tomorrow morning :biggrin:)
Going to braid my hair and then go the gym. Before my essay crisis started, I could easily do a 5k under 25 minutes and now I merely step onto the treadmill and start heaving like death is knocking on my lungs like an impatient and bad-tempered child. Erm, look for ice cream in the freezer, all you are going to find in here is Lady Oxygen and Lord Carbon Dioxide having a very heated argument. Eye roll. Also, I heard back about the interview today. The interviewer said they'd be in touch in a few weeks' time and then I casually find the email in my inbox not three days later. Not that I am complaining. All right, enough rambling.

5k within 25 minutes?? I could never! I could perhaps achieve 8 in an hour if I really committed to not being able to walk properly for a day or 2
What do you watch on YouTube? (You can answer that tomorrow morning :biggrin:)

i watch gaming videos or i listen to music
Original post by Laurence010401
5k within 25 minutes?? I could never! I could perhaps achieve 8 in an hour if I really committed to not being able to walk properly for a day or 2

Running for an hour...I could never. The longest I am able to maintain my current pace for is 50 minutes lmao
i watch gaming videos or i listen to music

I have a question, Mr Gold. 🧐

Why would you watch someone else play video games when you could play them yourself? I have never really understood why there are so many popular gaming channels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending